What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The max you can get is 5GB for NZ$ 70 :mad:

Flying out of the country is even more expensive.Hate this place :suicide:

Docomo is 3G in Punjab but Airtel has a few major cities covered under 4G.

New Zealand is actually one of the owrst for Broadband Internet. Lack of competition means the few players can game the system and sell mediocrity and extort their customers.

Bihar prediction scroll (or can we say LOL?)

BpIEP07IgAAU9w-.png

New Zealand is actually one of the owrst for Broadband Internet. Lack of competition means the few players can game the system and sell mediocrity and extort their customers.
Broadband is affordable but mobile communication is expensive.Waiting for a TPG like provider to blow the competition off.

But the biggest rip off is flying international.I was planning to visit India and Vietnam but the airfare comes around to 3K to 4K :eek:Even a luxury cruise journey doesn't cost this much :blink:

"Modi had said that focus will be on eastern states, and Kolkata wins over Punjab its fixed"__ Arvind Kejriwal! :o:

Delhi: AAP, Cong get talking again to keep BJP out

Back-channel negotiations between the Congress and Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) over government formation in Delhi are underway following assessment in both political outfits that the BJP could be major gainer in case elections are held in the Capital in the near future.

Congress sources said several AAP leaders are in regular touch with party general secretary Shakeel Ahmad and Delhi unit chief Arvinder Singh Lovely to explore the possibility of once again “doing business” with each other and stop the BJP from coming to power in the city.

A former Lok Sabha MP from an eastern state and a non-UPA party is also mediating with the Congress on behalf of AAP.

The change of stand in both camps is primarily attributed to their dismal performance in the just-concluded parliamentary polls, and also apprehensions that some of their legislators might cross over to the BJP in the coming days.

Delhi: AAP, Cong get talking again to keep BJP out - Hindustan Times

हारकर जीतने वाले को बाज़ीगर कहते हैं और थूक कर चाटने वाले को केजरीवाल कहते है !!!

@Sidak

Why is BJP not ordering Delhi's governor to dissolve assembly? Are they waiting for dirty tricks department of Congress and AAP to play out some new tricks?

What happened..?
Some idiot posted pics of Shivaji maharaj, Sambhaji maharaj and late Bal thakrey on FB. Pics were unacceptable (photoshopped). This spread all over maharashtra and SS, BJP, HRS cadre is all over the state doing protests. Cirfue in Karad, Hadapsar. Maybe 2-3 mullahs dead. Saffron flags on many mosques. No media, except for daily newspapers reporting. I got to know from my friends.
I would like to know who the **** insulted shivaji maharaj.
:sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:
That mofo still unknown to public.

Breaking News:Gopinath Munde , rural development minister dies in road accident

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom