What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Coping Kejriwal , Yaswant Sinha refused to pay Bail bond .......sent to jail.........xD

first Caps .....then Dharna .............and now jail................BJP is learning from the best
something is missing though... no protest drama outside the prison premises, no mass gathering, no slogan chanting & no law & order situation! :undecided:

10410800_753686511320775_6718283206690059430_n.jpg

Just cannot believe that a pseudointellectual can try to make such a black comedy with sarcastic overtones in the matter of unfortunate death of a person! :ashamed:
was wondering who is going to be the first one to come out with insensitive comment! baam.. who else other than a elite bimbo! :woot:

Ye hamare desh k sabhya or educated log....First time in life, I feel like slapping a women. Attention seeking W***! Shameless :pissed:

Advocates of freedom of speech not knowing where to draw the line... & this woman has always been a nasty piece of work!

Where is that bengali pro. who advocates freedom of speech a lot :blah::blah::blah:

I find it hilarious when a woman calls another w****
But she deserves it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am really pissed at her, she doesn't know how to react on such tragedy...Will wait eagerly to retweet this for her family someday sometime! :pissed:

I am really pissed at her, she doesn't know how to react on such tragedy...Will wait eagerly to retweet this for her family someday sometime!
Did you read her $hit on karwachouth ?
:lol::lol::lol:
Some new neighbors invited her to karwachouth and she went in full feminist.
Then later she asks her husband if she should fast for him and he said not necessary.
and then asked if he would fast for her and he said no.
and she concluded that karwachoth has some bitter truth behind it. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The bitter truth about Karwa Chauth…. - Mumbai Mirror

India's killer roads: Unsafe for minister or commoner - Hindustan Times

Total disrespect of road safety is the reason behind many tragic untimely deaths.Folks, its time these things need to change! One need to ask, how much does it costs to not jump the traffic signal. Do you really save time ? I bet you will probably save a few lives if the basics of the traffic rules are strigently followed.

Take a lesson, drive safe & follow rules! No driving while being drunk!! Tough rulea to follow? I guess not!

Did you read her $hit on karwachouth ?
:lol::lol::lol:
Some new neighbors invited her to karwachouth and she went in full feminist.
Then later she asks her husband if she should fast for him and he said not necessary.
and then asked if he would fast for her and he said no.
and she concluded that karwachoth has some bitter truth behind it. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The bitter truth about Karwa Chauth…. - Mumbai Mirror

Bitter truth is it's not meant for women of her kind! Too much confusion... devotion is not limited to one person in her case... she is spoiled for choice!

would she join NDA?
She won't join the govt. But she is saying that she will offer issue based support. It's like supporting the govt from outside. Modi will breath easy in RS when it comes to getting through new legislation!

In another 2 years BJP will get majority in Rajya Sabha also.

I have a feeling that important land and labour reforms will have to wait till then :(

Until then, so much can be done and clearly, is being done.

I have a feeling that important land and labour reforms will have to wait till then :(

Until then, so much can be done and clearly, is being done.

Have you heard about joint session of Parliament.

Have you heard about joint session of Parliament.

Yeah, but somebody told me that joint sessions are rare and usually called only if absolutely required. Regardless, the Land Acquisition Bill will need 2/3rd majority to be repealed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom