What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

bro, the person u r referring to is not some normal person , but an ex -a.p c.m mr. NTR and he was the one who formed first non congress govt. in a.p and moreover it was during nda rule with babu as c.m of a.p the work on the airport has started and it was decide then to name the airport after late ntr in the meantime the govt changed and the congis named the airport after rajiv.... nw tell me why shouldnt the name be changed wen nda got to power moreover the precent telangana c.m kcr is a big fan of ntr and was drawn in to politics through tdp...

Point is, can chandrababu name an airport in tamilnadu? Afterall Telangana is a different state now.

something is missing though... no protest drama outside the prison premises, no mass gathering, no slogan chanting & no law & order situation! :undecided:

was wondering who is going to be the first one to come out with insensitive comment! baam.. who else other than a elite bimbo! :woot:

Dharna kaise denge??? total 54 guys sent to Jail .....................

so is it DRAMA ???????

Bjp doing drama ???

so is it DRAMA ???????

Bjp doing drama ???
Literally nobody cares what AAPs think about the subject. That's what no credibility means.

C.B.Naidu is making tall promises. Most of them are progressive/ developmental. While KCR seems to be following Sonianomics. Telangana may very well be spiraling downwards if he does not mend his ways.

so is it DRAMA ???????

Bjp doing drama ???
no one in BJP is bothered about the whole thing. That says a lot about the intention behind this. Now compare the same with Kejriwal's nautanki!

Literally nobody cares what AAPs think about the subject. That's what no credibility means.

Bhakt defending Yashwant uncle's drama??

ok theek hai .....cheers

no one in BJP is bothered about the whole thing. That says a lot about the intention behind this. Now compare the same with Kejriwal's nautanki!

another Bhakt defending the drama .

ok theek hai ....Cheers x2

that's a juvenile statement to make. thought you had it in you to make a better argument. never mind...

Debating with an AAPtard is like playing chess with a Pigeon. Even if you're logical and saying everything right, finally the Pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and claim his victory. :enjoy:

Debating with an AAPtard is like playing chess with a Pigeon. Even if you're logical and saying everything right, finally the Pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and claim his victory. :enjoy:

There is no point talking sensibly with a Blind Bhakts ,................tried it in the begining ........only got abuses ...................but alas .....all the stuff i said came out true ...............and Bhakt having tough time digesting it.

that's a juvenile statement to make. thought you had it in you to make a better argument. never mind...

Bhakt bhai sahib .....................tried to talk with logic ..................but Bhakt's IQ is non-existent to understand anything

there doors to the brain is shut .

go through my older posts of before the elections ................and compare it with result .......................and if u still didnt got any sense ,...............keep on doing Namo namo ................i can only wish GET WELL SOON .

repeating again ..............There is no known cure of NAMOnia

TO BHAKTS ,

my last comment ,

before talking any nonsense about AAP ................do cross check with NDA in Punjab ......................

good bye

BpNGvgpCAAIHmxA.jpg

There is no point talking sensibly with a Blind Bhakts ,................tried it in the begining ........only got abuses ...................but alas .....all the stuff i said came out true ...............and Bhakt having tough time digesting it.

In my previous post, I mentioned about Apptards aka bilnd worshipers of Lord Arvind Kejrwial...Aur kuch nahi kehna...:whistle:

Seriously man this yadav father-son duo make even Mayawati look like a God gifted administrator.

Bhakt bhai sahib .....................tried to talk with logic ..................but Bhakt's IQ is non-existent to understand anything

there doors to the brain is shut .

go through my older posts of before the elections ................and compare it with result .......................and if u still didnt got any sense ,...............keep on doing Namo namo ................i can only wish GET WELL SOON .

repeating again ..............There is no known cure of NAMOnia

TO BHAKTS ,

my last comment ,

before talking any nonsense about AAP ................do cross check with NDA in Punjab ......................

good bye

Typical AAPturd :lol: lost in transit with misplaced arguments. Started off with trying to compare Yashwant Sinha's refusal to take bail with that of Kejriwal. When that nonsense of your's was counterd, you are coming out with above gibberish like Bhakt, namonia, pneumonia & all that crap, which only a deluded AAPturd like you can make sense of.

Okay.. let me knock some sense into your pea brain & place some facts about your beloved AAP party..& see if you have predicted this result, as you claim to be!

Your great AAP party drew blank in 28 out of 29 states!

Your great AAP party won 4 out of 432 seats they contested!

Your great AAP party lost deposits in 414 seats out of 432 seats... that's 96% of the candidates losing their hard earned money for believing in a moron called Kejriwal.That's an impressive strike rate.. isn't it?

Your great AAP party's total vote share is 2%. Congratulations.. you are one of those who contributed to that 2%.

There you go! Now... chew on these facts, which your crystal ball refused to show you! & ya...don't forget to borrow a muffler from your coughing saviour. Never know.. you might need one too as namonia may hit your neck of the woods soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom