What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Dedicated to the New PM of India :enjoy:

Bro, at 0.38, why are NSG shown? And again later? NSG, now Modi is PM, will have no part in the day to day immediate security of Mr Modi.

Which part? o_Oo_O

That @levina is an ILLEGAL BDian? NO.
All of it, was it meant as tongue and cheek or seriously? Seems a bit harsh if you were being serious.

BTW, Kal Modiji ney sab padosio ko 20-20 min. ka time diya hai.........no matter if your nation is BIG or SMALL, Modi doesn't differentiate :D

Isn't the security cover in three circles - first being SPG, second NSG & third state police?
Not on a regular basis, on special occasions like Republic/Independence day but not on a day to day basis. You are right about a 3 layer security bubble around the PM but this comprises SPG (inner circle), local/state police as well CAPFs and then state/local police and CAPFs on the outer circle. The SPG's CAT is located within a few hundreds metres of the PM at all times but doesn't comprise any immediate cordon, they are a reactionary. The NSG doesn't form part of the PM's security as a matter of course only when circumstances permit (heightened security threat or going to a particular state where the threat perceptions are particularly high or the local/state police unable to provide guaranteed proaction.)

This has been quite the journey. India is in safe hands now. :cheers:

l2014052653989.jpg

@Abingdonboy , @Roybot @notsuperstitious @arp2041 @kbd-raaf

Did you notice Gen V.K.Singh is going to be in charge of North East i.e a separate ministry by itself and also he will be in Ministry of External affairs as an MOS. Which makes it interesting because i have a feeling he will be dealing solely China considering he has vast experience about the North east during his army days...

Your thoughts on the matter

@Abingdonboy , @Roybot @notsuperstitious @arp2041 @kbd-raaf

Did you notice Gen V.K.Singh is going to be in charge of North East i.e a separate ministry by itself and also he will be in Ministry of External affairs as an MOS. Which makes it interesting because i have a feeling he will be dealing solely China considering he has vast experience about the North east during his army days...

Your thoughts on the matter
I saw that. I think it is a good idea as the N-E has long been neglected by the central government and VK Singh with his outlook should serve both the N-E and in the MEA role well. Wonder what actual purview he will have in the N-E, maybe he will be overseeing the improvement of the border infrastructure which has log been a concern for the Indian Mil?

Back
Top Bottom