What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

hello Bhai log.. what's happening? damn... looks like PDF was down for a while! So what you guys think about the oath ceremony? I thought it was a great start to Modi's tenure... & he left a sort of Big Brother impression with neighbouring countries! What do you guys reckon? @arp2041 @chak de INDIA @Abingdonboy @jbond197 @paranoiarocks

hello Bhai log.. what's happening? damn... looks like PDF was down for a while! So what you guys think about the oath ceremony? I thought it was a great start to Modi's tenure... & he left a sort of Big Brother impression with neighbouring countries! What do you guys reckon? @arp2041 @chak de INDIA @Abingdonboy @jbond197 @paranoiarocks

Iski caption dega koi ?

BolZXUaIMAAvXhq.jpg

Not thrilled about the Ministers, but hey, I don't see how it could have been better either.

Not thrilled about the Ministers, but hey, I don't see how it could have been better either.

The allies too haven't sent their best. Perhaps preserving them for their home turfs. Arun Shourie was a glaring omission. Perhaps he'll be addressed with the planning commission.

Arun shourie i heard has certain problems with the BJP , as for the ministry this is the best we have for a long long time and many of them are very dedicated people .

Modi wants people who can get work done , not really technocrats , he wants CEO type material ...

Arun shourie i heard has certain problems with the BJP , as for the ministry this is the best we have for a long long time and many of them are very dedicated people .

Modi wants people who can get work done , not really technocrats , he wants CEO type material ...

Exactly.

Technocrats don't make good ministers. Engineers don't usually make good CEOs.

Oye anyone...........what job will Amit Shah get next??????

He should have been given Conquering Ministery.

He is known to Conquer new lands :D

yeh kya lafda hai bhai? MullaYam aur Amit Shah phere le rahe hai kya? :rofl:

That was an ultimate TROLL by Amit Shah.

He saw Mullayam sitting on back bench, he holded his hand & made him come forward.

:rofl:

& quitely told that the second seat of Azamgarh that Mulayam is currently holding & would have to leave will be falling in the BJP's kitty :rofl:

Oye anyone...........what job will Amit Shah get next??????

He should have been given Conquering Ministery.

He is known to Conquer new lands :D
He mission should be to break congress one by one in every state wherever they are in power! Amit Shah is going to be instrumental in consigning Congress to history's dustbin!

Back
Top Bottom