What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Well as far as I've seen X6 has a huge boot space.
Yesshh the legroom is a little compromised but thats because of meshing together of an SUV and a coupe.
I would prefer X5 for economic reasons not for performance or boot space.
What say?
As an all-rounder the X5 is more practical especially the X5 Security which is an armoured and more powerful version of the basic X5. Also the SPG transports 5 people in their X5s (1 driver and 4 security officers) with 3 in the back. The X6 only allows for 4 people and only 2 in the back.

I missed that scene.
Right now I can see Vice president and Modi is already seated.
So what was it???
BMW 7 series???
Not possible though,I think he'll get BMW after this ceremony.
All visiting Heads of State got Merc S-Class, Vice President had his White BMW 7 Series, Modi came in the Scorpio :(

Prime Minister of India
Message from The Prime Minister

My dear fellow Indians and citizens of the world,

Namaste!

A very warm welcome to the official website of the Prime Minister of India.

On 16th May 2014 the people of India gave their verdict. They delivered a mandate for development, good governance and stability. As we devote ourselves to take India’s development journey to newer heights, we seek your support, blessings and active participation. Together we will script a glorious future for India. Let us together dream of a strong, developed and inclusive India that actively engages with the global community to strengthen the cause of world peace and development.

I envision this website as a very important medium of direct communication between us. I am a firm believer in the power of technology and social media to communicate with people across the world. I hope this platform creates opportunities to listen, learn and share one’s views.

Through this website you will also get all the latest information about my speeches, schedules, foreign visits and lot more. I will also keep informing you about innovative initiatives undertaken by the Government of India.

Yours,
Narendra Modi

any problem on pdf?
Looks that way. There were no updates from 5.40pm onwards IST till now.

Bok5PPtIQAAESQO.jpg:large

why dont they make it X6?? Me likey X6 :smitten::smitten::smitten:

...that would look sporty and smartyyy :-)

Thats why no one EVER will make you PM Illigal BDian!!!

Modiji is worried about increasing BalatCAR & you are worried about his CAR.

Modiji wants to spend his max. time to work for the nation while you want to spend max. time on MAKE-UP.

:disagree:

So E Sreedharan has no place in the new cabinet?

Thats why no one EVER will make you PM Illigal BDian!!!

Modiji is worried about increasing BalatCAR & you are worried about his CAR.

Modiji wants to spend his max. time to work for the nation while you want to spend max. time on MAKE-UP.

:disagree:
Is this a joke bro?

Back
Top Bottom