What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

BolWI9rIMAATH3N.jpg

ITTHE AAO NETAJI. EK BABAJI KI JADIBOOTI HAI MERE PAAS, LAGAATE HI JALAN KAM HO JAAYEGA. ARRE GHABRAO MAT, EK DUM SECULAR HAI.:enjoy:

Modi hosted his first cabinet meeting just after dinner at Rashtrapati Bhavan. This is called hitting the ground running

@narendramodi: Reached Gujarat Bhavan after the programmes at Rashtrapati Bhavan. Will begin my 1st official briefing meeting with officials shortly.

There are two person in BJP that i seriously feel have the X-factor to lead future India - Amit Shah & Smriti Irani.

@JanjaWeed getting another Political gut feeling :D

There are two person in BJP that i seriously feel have the X-factor to lead future India - Amit Shah & Smriti Irani.

Smriti Irani? Hell no. Amit Shah is a smart guy but let him do what he does best- help BJP consolidate votes

Smriti Irani? Hell no. Amit Shah is a smart guy but let him do what he does best- help BJP consolidate votes

I think you haven't seen the FIRE in that lady, she is just 38, din't shy to fight Rahul baba head on & gave him bloody nose. Din't even shy away to take responsibility of a crucial ministry like HRD unlike our Pappu. You have to watch her speech to know why i have said this.

The most important thing why i pointed out these two is that they have AGE on there side - 38 & 50 resp & they have already done wonders.

Last edited:
@Abingdonboy , @Roybot @notsuperstitious @arp2041 @kbd-raaf

Did you notice Gen V.K.Singh is going to be in charge of North East i.e a separate ministry by itself and also he will be in Ministry of External affairs as an MOS. Which makes it interesting because i have a feeling he will be dealing solely China considering he has vast experience about the North east during his army days...

Your thoughts on the matter

Good observation !

Separate ministry for North east region is a great step ..and sign of vision .

It's a great crime that our seven north eastern states have been kept away from main stream and have received step motherly treatment ...

It's an indeed great move ....Modi deserves accolades for this !

Iski caption dega koi ?

BolZXUaIMAAvXhq.jpg

Caption 1 : " Mere Baap ...Ab Baas kar "

Caption 2 : " Bas Kar .. ab rulayeg kya ? "

Caption 3 : " Haath jodata hoon tere ..ab UP ko chod de "

He mission should be to break congress one by one in every state wherever they are in power! Amit Shah is going to be instrumental in consigning Congress to history's dustbin!

Yes.

Shah is a smart guy. He started wreaking congress from grass root. Congress was very strong in co operative sector in Gujarat. He wiped the congress out from there. Than came the turn to wipe the congress from dairies than cricket control board Gujarat. Congress is being wiped out from grass root. That is the reason why congress heavy weight lost from their secure seats.

Back
Top Bottom