What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

An Indian friend of mine described how his grandfather, seeing a Kenyan runner shouted "Go Monkey, Go'

He literally froze in shock.

I was right there in the room and shot him a look that said 'kill me right now'

Damn!! Where was this? Was this before Harbhajan called Symonds something similar? :lol:

An Indian friend of mine described how his grandfather, seeing a Kenyan runner shouted "Go Monkey, Go'

He literally froze in shock.

I was right there in the room and shot him a look that said 'kill me right now'

And then we go abroad and claim that the Australians etc are racist.

And then we go abroad and claim that the Australians etc are racist.

It's called projection. A racist person will sually look for racism. It's like a thief being paranoid about thievery as he anticipates everyonelese is a thief as well.

Damn!! Where was this? Was this before Harbhajan called Symonds something similar? :lol:

It was when they broadcasted Beijing Olympics.

I was right in the room when that happened.

Old Indian people are so racist :blink:

That's true, generalisations are what lead to racism and discrimination in the first place.

Unfortunately an African will face racism no matter where he is in India.

It happens in Bangalore,Goa, Delhi.

One of the Times of India comments was along the lines of 'they are lower than animals since they molested African Women'

So Africans are animals? :blink:

Harbhajan said Teri Maa Ki, and not Monkey. Not that it makes it any better, but I doubt he was tryna be racist. :cheesy:

What kind of wanton vigilantism is this?? AAP just lost yet another well-wisher.

And there is more where that came from.

It was when they broadcasted Beijing Olympics.

I was right in the room when that happened.

Old Indian people are so racist :blink:

Unfortunately an African will face racism no matter where he is in India.

It happens in Bangalore,Goa, Delhi.

I think it's wrong to term this as Racism(in the way the West uses it), as Indians discriminate against members of their own race who happen to be dark. We're just White-skin-aficianados! :)

I think it's wrong to term this as Racism(in the way the West uses it), as Indians discriminate against members of their own race who happen to be dark. We're just White-skin-aficianados! :)

I think you mean golden skin aficianados. Pale skin like white people will probably invite ridicule as well.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom