What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Harbhajan said Teri Maa Ki, and not Monkey. Not that it makes it any better, but I doubt he was tryna be racist. :cheesy:

And there is more where that came from.

I believe that was the 'spin' given to the whole incident to escape being labeled a Racist. Otherwise, why would he slap a South Indian Gentleman like Sreesanth? :partay:

And regarding AAP, It's increasingly turning into a populist lynch-mob of sorts. Me no likey likey.

I think you mean golden skin aficianados. Pale skin like white people will probably invite ridicule as well.

I think it's the reddened skin that's seen as distasteful. after all, isn't that the colour of a monkey's bum? :p:

I believe that was the 'spin' given to the whole incident to escape being labeled a Racist. Otherwise, why would he slap a South Indian Gentleman like Sreesanth? :partay:

And regarding AAP, It's increasingly turning into a populist lynch-mob of sorts. Me no likey likey.

hBB79683B

LOL Delhi is going all crazy...

CM Kejirwal saying he will do a Anshan ...:o:

His MLA Binney says he will do Anshan against kejriwal ...:lol:

Old folks of India against Corruption saying we would do Anshan against AAP government ... :rofl:

AAP has set all of Delhi in a Anshan mode... :omghaha:

Looks like AAP has ruined elections for BJP :partay:

[I want BJP to win but its still nice to see BJP trolls worried]

LOL Delhi is going all crazy...

CM Kejirwal saying he will do a Anshan ...:o:

His MLA Binney says he will do Anshan against kejriwal ...:lol:

Old folks of India against Corruption saying we would do Anshan against AAP government ... :rofl:

AAP has set all of Delhi in a Anshan mode... :omghaha:
lol... I won't be surprised if someone else comes in & goes on anshan against all those anshans! :rofl:

I like the way Modi turns every muck that thrown at him to his advantage. Now.. he is going to make most of this 'tea seller' jibe to his advantage. Apparently he is going to have session with tea stall owners, which is going to be beamed live across the country.
Narendra Modi to meet tea vendor: BJP's counter to Mani Shankar Aiyar | NDTV.com

Meantime moron Mani Shankar is facing flack from his own allies for this jibe! Really shocked to see so much hatred, vile & spite towards Modi.
If Modi becomes PM, I'm sure Mani Shankar Aiyar will commit suicide straight away!

Last edited:
I like the way Modi turns every muck that thrown at him to his advantage. Now.. he is going to make most of this 'tea seller' jibe to his advantage. Apparently he is going to have session with tea stall owners, which is going to be beamed live across the country.
Narendra Modi to meet tea vendor: BJP's counter to Mani Shankar Aiyar | NDTV.com

Mean time moron Mani Shankar is facing flack from his own allies for this jibe! Really shocked to see so much hatred, vile & spite towards Modi.
If Modi becomes PM, I'm sure Mani Shankar Aiyar will commit suicide straight away!

I want more people to criticize him... Specially people of Congress and Samajwadi Party...

U know Modi got 12 years of free publicity because of this... Thanks to congress for Making MODIji a house hold name in India...

I want more people to criticize him... Specially people of Congress and Samajwadi Party...

U know Modi got 12 years of free publicity because of this... Thanks to congress for Making MODIji a house hold name in India...

Is the same not being done with AK?

Not everything is going so good. BJP people have become lazy and are not working hard enough.
No news coming out of any arrangement in TN, AP and Jharkhand. Campaigning was supposed to start from Sankranti but has been pushed back.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom