What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

^ Not just that. Indians have got to be some of the most racist people around. My aunt stopped over in Perth today after visiting Kolkata/Delhi/etc.

Apparently an African tourist on a bus got told to sit at the back of the bus, my aunt's friend stood up for her and got shouted down. Aunt is an older lady and managed to get the offending man off the bus, but nobody else on the bus spoke a word about it.

I suppose India needs to take it's racist tendencies seriously, and AAP through these incidents has probably done the best deed it will do in it's tenure by making it public.

I thought segregation was over.

@kbd-raaf And it has to begin with banning $h!tty facecreams like Fair & Lovely. The naming at least needs to go, ASAP.

Correct. Modi's popularity stands apart from that of BJP presently. But will that translate into seats or not is difficult to say.

You will probably create black market fairness creams.

khujliwal took another U turn :hitwall: he said if party say he will fight LS election first he refused to contest ..

what about kannyakumari kasargod and trivandrum???

Kanyakumari is in TN . So no idea about the situation .

Kasargod , Palakkad and Trivandrum are areas where BJP has considerable support .

Whether they can win seats only time will tell .

But BJP sure will get increased vote share in every single constituency in kerala than the previous elections .

@kbd-raaf @Ravi Nair
It's despicable to see ads daily that perpetuate this myth of Men and Women becoming Handsome or Lovely with a nominal change in their skin tone. Would a Western society tolerate this on the Telly? I think not.

And any amount of awareness isn't going to help if such misconceptions are passed off on National Telly everyday.

They could have made bigger gains in the South if only they had set an example of good rule in Karnataka. I expect lesser gains for BJP in Karnataka compared to previous elections.(Yeddyurappa's inclusion MAY offset that somewhat)

Even in the last elections , BJP+KJP vote share was more than that of congress in every constituency .

So Karnataka this time can give a surprise victory to BJP even with Yeddy .

Is there any issue out there Kejriwal has not back tracked from his previous stand ??

Such a dishonest politician and he claims AAP and himself to be the beacon of honest politics .... :hitwall:

@kbd-raaf @Ravi Nair
It's despicable to see ads daily that perpetuate this myth of Men and Women becoming Handsome or Lovely with a nominal change in their skin tone. Would a Western society tolerate this on the Telly? I think not.

And any amount of awareness isn't going to help if such misconceptions are passed off on National Telly everyday.

What about leading fulfilling lives? Or finding love?

Don't learn how to play an instrument, why apply fairness creams of course.

I don't know why everyone here is getting their panties in a bunch. What AAP did in this African episode represents the Aam Aadmi's mentality to the point.

@kbd-raaf @Ravi Nair

Fair enough. You raise very good points.

@kbd-raaf @Ravi Nair

Fair enough. You raise very good points.

It wasn't the driver/etc. It was just another passenger. Disgusting, amirite?

An Indian friend of mine described how his grandfather, seeing a Kenyan runner shouted "Go Monkey, Go'

He literally froze in shock.

I was right there in the room and shot him a look that said 'kill me right now'

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom