What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yes , the indians especially the hindus in India are becoming very racists and one can imagine what would the consequences have been if the culprits caught in the recent rape cases were muslim men . The hindus would have gone on a killing rampage , looting , burning and victimizing muslims. That is a fact.

Many men who are arrested in rape cases are Muslims .

They are treated as criminals in India and not on the basis of religion .

And there were no mass killing rampage either .

So educate yourself before writing BS .

Sorry, I am with @kurup on this one.

It is going to take a few more elction cycles for BJP to get into the South. So more youngsters who doesn't have the traditional regional party loyalty vote.

Kerala - Congress , communists ( I hope BJP wins atleast one seat but highly unlikely)

TN - AIADMK , DMK . (both can be allies of BJP)

Andra , Telengana - too much volatile situation , no clear idea . BJP can expect some allies .

Karnataka - Only place where BJP can expect something

Kerala remains a place BJP will find difficult to make inroads into . Although there are rumors of Kerala Congress Mani allying with BJP after elections .

@kbd-raaf

Last edited:
Mission 272+ sounds like a mission impossible .

Lets hope for the best .

Kerala - Congress , communists ( I hope BJP wins atleast one seat but highly unlikely)

Andra , Telengana - too much volatile situation , no clear idea . BJP can expect some allies .

Kerala remains a place BJP will find difficult to make inroads into . Although there are rumors of Kerala Congress Mani allying with BJP after elections .

@kbd-raaf
Name the muslims in the Mumbai rape case ? and the Pondicherry rape case was a conspiracy theory.

@kbd-raaf
Why getting upset. Did I touch a nerve and is your conscience bothering you ?

@kbd-raaf

Yeah :/

BJP need to increase the number of seats they contest in as well as bringing in more stalwart allies like you've mentioned.

And if they were to have been muslim men do you think the hindu mobs would have taken this lightly ? No ways ! the hindu mobs would have gone on a wild killing spree like they did in Gujarat with Modi inciting hatred and violence against muslims. Lets face the fact that hindus are racists and they forget where they come from .

This is going to blow up badly. If Uganda rakes this issue up & makes noise about it back home.. then god help local Indians living in Uganda. If you go by past events, these guys will go on a rampage against Indians back in their home country! They just need a reason to lynch Indians. Most recent was in 2007 when part of Mabira forest was sold to Mehta group.

Not even 1 month and the Rackus AAP has caused is just Ridicules... 5 years of AAP will ruin Delhi

:D

They may make a come back in Karnataka . That's it . Nothing more from south .

They could have made bigger gains in the South if only they had set an example of good rule in Karnataka. I expect lesser gains for BJP in Karnataka compared to previous elections.(Yeddyurappa's inclusion MAY offset that somewhat)

Name the muslims in the Mumbai rape case ? and the Pondicherry rape case was a conspiracy theory.

Why getting upset. Did I touch a nerve and is your conscience bothering you ?
*Facepalm*. The culprits in the Mumbai rape case were all Muslims, so were the ones in recent Pondicherry case. Pull your head out of your backside before its late.

Please. Using logic only confuses the creature.

They could have made bigger gains in the South if only they had set an example of good rule in Karnataka. I expect lesser gains for BJP in Karnataka compared to previous elections.(Yeddyurappa's inclusion MAY offset that somewhat)

Well, BJP deserves it though. The amount of Money involved in mining scandals were mind numbing.

Not even 1 month and the Rackus AAP has caused is just Ridicules... 5 years of AAP will ruin Delhi

AAP may succeed in holding on to part of their Delhi constituency... but their reputation is getting battered throughout India now. & their over enthusiastic attitude to prove themselves are not helping them either. They are making too many enemies... people are not reluctant to criticize them anymore!

ochg.jpg

This is going to blow up badly. If Uganda rakes this issue up & makes noise about it back home.. then god help local Indians living in Uganda. If you go by past events, these guys will go on a rampage against Indians back in their home country! They just need a reason to lynch Indians. Most recent was in 2007 when part of Mabira forest was sold to Mehta group.
154479_1452640858280775_251926553_n.jpg

Its not only about Ugandan ... MEA had to address all African countries envoys ... the African countries has united this time ...

these people are going mad...

They are asking for a Judges meeting of all Delhi courts under law minister... which is unconstitutional ...

Delhi law minister scolds law secretary for not calling judges' meet - Times Of India

^ Not just that. Indians have got to be some of the most racist people around. My aunt stopped over in Perth today after visiting Kolkata/Delhi/etc.

Apparently an African tourist on a bus got told to sit at the back of the bus, my aunt's friend stood up for her and got shouted down. Aunt is an older lady and managed to get the offending man off the bus, but nobody else on the bus spoke a word about it.

I suppose India needs to take it's racist tendencies seriously, and AAP through these incidents has probably done the best deed it will do in it's tenure by making it public.

@JanjaWeed Looks like we have a fellow Kannadiga in @KEMPE GOWDA .:-)

Guru, what's the mood like in Karnataka?

wow.. good. btw.. I'm not really aware of the situation in Karnataka right now. But speaking to people back home... looks like things are turning in favor of Modi (not BJP in particular)...& those break away Lingayat vote bank is expected to come back with Yeddy. Fingers crossed....

@kbd-raaf And it has to begin with banning $h!tty facecreams like Fair & Lovely. The naming at least needs to go, ASAP.

wow.. good. btw.. I'm not really aware of the situation in Karnataka right now. But speaking to people back home... looks like things are turning in favor of Modi (not BJP in particular)...& those break away Lingayat vote bank is expected to come back with Yeddy. Fingers crossed....

Correct. Modi's popularity stands apart from that of BJP presently. But will that translate into seats or not is difficult to say.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom