What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I don't think this will have much impact . Even the Goan issue had nill impact on Africa .

Moreover it looks like Africans are much better civilized than us .... :lol:

My point was that they will get the majority to form the govt .

Oh yeah, that I don't doubt. AAP had me worried for a few days, but as quickly as they rose, the quickly they will fizzle out.

BJPs Namo4PM team cannot take it easy though, there's a long way yet till the elections.

Delhiites elected them. You deserve the leaders you vote for.

At least with BJP you knew what you were getting.

With recent events, BJP looking like saints :lol:
The Bjp are a racists party and this Modi character is a man that incites hatred and violence.

There are literaly millions of Indians living in Africa, earning money.

Indians better pray that News Like this don't reach Nigeria.

It will be Idi Amin 2.0

Far more Indians in Africa rhan the other way around.

And unlike Indians, you don't want to push them too far.

Wait, now I am stereotyping :blink:

:(

Or for that matter even Uganda. Locals in Uganda really despise Muindis. Half of Kampala is owned by people of Indian origin. They will relish any opportunity to get at Indians...

The Bjp are a racists party and this Modi character is a man that incites hatred and violence.
No he does not... Phati hai Congress walon ki Modi se... . Sara system jhok diya ek admi ko mujrim sabit karne ke liye...10 saal laga diye...kya mila BABA JI KA THULLU

Oh yeah, that I don't doubt. AAP had me worried for a few days, but as quickly as they rose, the quickly they will fizzle out.

BJPs Namo4PM team cannot take it easy though, there's a long way yet till the elections.

Mission 272+ sounds like a mission impossible .

Lets hope for the best .

Anymore words of wisdom .

Lets hope for the best .

I highly doubt that BJP by itself will be able to garner 272 LS seats. I doubt they'll get anything below 200, maximum of 230-240.

I highly doubt that BJP by itself will be able to garner 272 LS seats. I doubt they'll get anything below 200, maximum of 230-240.

Considering the current political culture & climate with all those mushrooming regional parties, even if they manage to get that number of 230-240 it would still be an impressive achievement.. & enough to put main opposition parties out of contention!

Do you think any party in India in current scenario will be able to get 230-240 seats ??

I don't think so but I will be happy to proven wrong .

Do you think any party in India in current scenario will be able to get 230-240 seats ??

I don't think so but I will be happy to proven wrong .

God only knows.

It all depends on how well BJP manages their expansion into the South.

Considering the current political culture & climate with all those mushrooming regional parties, even if they manage to get that number of 230-240 it would still be an impressive achievement.. & enough to put main opposition parties out of contention!

Yup, certainly. The NDA members will make up the rest of the numbers.

God only knows.

It all depends on how well BJP manages their expansion into the South.

Sorry, I am with @kurup on this one.

It is going to take a few more elction cycles for BJP to get into the South. So more youngsters who doesn't have the traditional regional party loyalty vote.

Lets hope for the best .

Yes , the indians especially the hindus in India are becoming very racists and one can imagine what would the consequences have been if the culprits caught in the recent rape cases were muslim men . The hindus would have gone on a killing rampage , looting , burning and victimizing muslims. That is a fact.

Yes , the indians especially the hindus in India are becoming very racists and one can imagine what would the consequences have been if the culprits caught in the recent rape cases were muslim men . The hindus would have gone on a killing rampage , looting , burning and victimizing muslims. That is a fact.

I have lived alongside Indian Muslims my friend. I was born inone of the few Muslim majoirty districts in India. Rest assured, they are as racists as the Hindus.

With even more obscurantist views about Women.

*Facepalm*. The culprits in the Mumbai rape case were all Muslims, so were the ones in recent Pondicherry case. Pull your head out of your backside before its late.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom