What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Thousands are coming in flock to attend AAP rally...

1545731_1454639258092705_2071048476_n.jpg

#QuitAAP trending with 5,57,00 Tweets... :haha:

1,500,00 People have quit AAP in a single day along with 1 MLA and many supporters likes Captain Gopinath , Anupam Kher, Tina sharma and many more.. :yahoo:

1525201_10151880215088531_1723130731_n.jpg

Desperate AAP requesting its followers not to Desert them... :omghaha:

1544367_10200730761831282_1872293684_n.jpg

Last edited:
Modi's pitch for industry leaders, to meet 400 CEOs today
New Delhi: Strengthening his pitch to India Inc, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi will address hundreds of CEOs in Delhi on Friday.Modi is scheduled to speak at the Cyber Media ICT Business Awards which would be attended by nearly 400 industry leaders.The BJP prime ministerial candidate will also hold a closed door round-table discussion with over 30 select CEOs.

Modi's address at Cyber Media ICT Business Awards comes a day after he spoke at a Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry event where he tried to strike a chord with the industrialists.

:tup::tup::tup:

He is halfway up there. Don't we all know his utter disappointment on SC verdict about article 377:D

Rahul will not be Congress's PM candidate after Sonia's 'no' - The Times of India

So... now we can safely say that Congress has conceded it's defeat in general elections even before it could commence? Afterall they don't want RG to be the fall guy! Poor MMS... he is going to be Congress's favorite whipping boy after elections. Now PV Narasimh Rao's soul can rest peace!

In fact he is gay Icon.

Rahul Gandhi becomes the new gay icon

Yes,
Great Chanakya said that I do not consider a king great who wins 100 war but consider someone great who make enemy to put down his weapons without fight.

Modi ji exactly does that. He has done same with many big bulls in Gujarat. Now he has done that with congress and Nitish. Nitish will soon become Zero.

Disillusioned with AAP: Anupam Kher

Actor Anupam Kher today said he was disillusioned with AAP and alleged the party has lost its focus.

"I think in the last 20 days, I feel disillusioned. I feel the goals and commitments (of the party) have changed. It is not against any individual or against the team. The focus has gone to something different. The U-turns are happening," he told a news channel.

The actor, who had extended his support to the movement against corruption called upon by social activist Anna Hazare, said "after Mr Arvind Kejriwal took oath, journalists asked him what action he would take against Sheila Dixit. I was surprised when he said that let BJP leaders get proof and I will take action in two hours. What was the whole rhetoric?"

In his tweets, Mr Kher also said he was not contesting any election on an AAP ticket.

"A worried producer called me to ask if I am contesting elections as an AAP candidate, so what about his shooting. To clarify: I AM NOT.

"Whosoever is spreading this rumour that I am contesting elections should calm down. I am happy belonging to the world of movies," he tweeted.

:rofl: :rofl: . The congress knows that they can't do a rush for power. They're trying to be relevant by being close to AAP, be seen a 'reforming' criminal for several years. As far as BJP is concerned, the projected declines in their seats since AAP's Delhi win is more than enough to see where they're headed.

Delhi is an area where they were strong and BJP did a mistake by not projecting Mr. Harshvardhan as CM atleast 3 months early. This is not the scenario in all other places. AAP will eat away congress' huge vote and some BJP votes. Ultimately there will be an advantage to BJP. AAP is infact working for the Modiji's dream of Congress Mukta Bharat.

Delhi is an area where they were strong and BJP did a mistake by not projecting Mr. Harshvardhan as CM atleast 3 months early. This is not the scenario in all other places. AAP will eat away congress' huge vote and some BJP votes. Ultimately there will be an advantage to BJP. AAP is infact working for the Modiji's dream of Congress Mukta Bharat.

AAPCong will be demolished in 2014 Lok sabha elections. People will teach them a lesson. We are already seeing how dangerous it is to elect a party like AAPCong.

AAPCong was expected to stop Modi/BJP. but now they'll ensure BJP will get absolute majority.

4 more months, just wait and watch. AAPCong is all television and no vision. They've been barking on small cars, flats, BUT WHERE IS THE GOVERNANCE formula??

People are watching.

Totally agree AAP is blessings in disguise for BJP

Dilli Aajtak
BREAKING NEWS: कांग्रेस सांसद मणिशंकर अय्यर ने कहा कि ‪#‎NaMo‬ चाहें तो AICC बैठक में टी स्टॉल लगा सकते हैं ‪#‎AajtakNo1‬ ...http://bit.ly/Live_Breaking_News
Unlike · · Share · 46291 · 7 minutes ago ·

He is a frustrated guy. He spoke a lots of none sense in election in Gujarat. He is competing with Diggy dog in becoming nonsense no 1.

He is a frustrated guy. He spoke a lots of none sense in election in Gujarat. He is competing with Diggy dog in becoming nonsense no 1.
There is no shortage of people trying to attain that position.

Back
Top Bottom