What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

BeFtE5bCMAAKMuf.jpg

This is getting better day by day .... :pop:

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

More trouble for AAP, 4 (5 with Binny) of its MLAs in touch with BJP.

New Delhi: Even as the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) tries to deal with the rebellion of its Laxmi Nagar MLA Vinod Kumar Binny, report are emerging that four of its MLAs are in touch with the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).

AAP rebel MLA Vinod Kumar Binny on Thursday hit out at the party saying there is a massive difference in what the party does its leaders have not been able to fulfil the promises they made while campaigning for Delhi Assembly elections. Sources say Binny and four other MLAs have been in contact with two BJP leaders. All the five MLAs are reported to be upset with the party leadership.

The MLA also accused the party of indulging in corruption and demanded the resignation of Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal.

Citing examples of water and power promises, Binny said, "There is a difference in what AAP promised before elections and what it is delivering. We had promised people that we will provide 700 litre clean and free water to every household but when writing the manifesto, AAP added the clause that if the water consumption is more than 700 litre, it will be charged for the whole amount."

The MLA also accused AAP of cheating the people of Delhi. He said, "AAP is cheating the people of Delhi. AAP took prompt decisions on water and power to benefit a few. The party promised to waive electricity bills. That promise wasn't kept either." He added, "If Kejriwal fails to deliver on his promises, he must immediately resign."

The remarks came in the backdrop of Kejriwal suggesting that Binny wanted a Delhi Cabinet seat and a Lok Sabha ticket too. Former BJP leader Tina Sharma and Captain CR Gopinath, who have joined AAP, have also questioned the party's stand on several issues.

I will donate.
What entertainment did you discovered in salman's statement of voting Priya Dutta?

Ignore this guy dont reply/quote, he's just a troll no relevant posts.

@jha saheb, I also have a point of view on the new evidence on campaign fizzling out. Remember the 2500 crore statue (basically cover for run for unity campaign). Turns out less than 40% of target was achieved, That didn't stop fenku from lying through his teeth and saying that 50 lakh people joined and whatnot. But yes, like you said, Akhilesh is losing.

Despite Modi’s claim, ‘Run for Unity’ fails to touch magic figure | The Indian Express

29 lakh participated against 50 lakh claim. It is still a huge numbers. In Rahul's rallies, Shila have to request people not to live and stay for another 10 minutes to listen Rahul ji. Even flopp Modi rally has atleast 10 times bigger crowd than Rahul's rally.

Last edited:
29 lakh participated against 50 lakh claim. It is still a huge numbers. In Rahul's rallies, Shila have to request people not to live and stay for another 10 minutes to listen Rahul ji. Even flopp Modi rally has atleast 10 times bigger crowd than Rahul's rally.

20 lakh across 1100 locations, that's an average of 1800 people only.....fizzle fizzle

BeFtE5bCMAAKMuf.jpg

If there is an election in Delhi today, BJP will be routed and Kejriwal will run in home with absolute majority.

BeFtE5bCMAAKMuf.jpg

If things go like this ... I think there would be Re-poll in Delhi along with the Parliamentary election of 2014...

But I personally want AAP to firefight for 6 months till the next vote of confidence and just when the people are fed up start throwing shoes at AAP... PM Modiji should recommend President to bring in a Presidents rule in Delhi, and then BJP should go on a all out attack in AAP and Congress and Winning all the seats in Delhi in the next election...

AAP will eventually ally with Congress ... then Congress will more exposed...

mean while we have to Expand in North-east, South India and also have the task to kill all Big and Small regional parties...

20 lakh across 1100 locations, that's an average of 1800 people only.....fizzle fizzle

If there is an election in Delhi today, BJP will be routed and Kejriwal will run in home with absolute majority.

this fizzle is 100 times more than your rahul's rally where even paid people do not want to listen him.

You are are free to dream. If there is an election Delhi today, Sonia and Rahul will loose deposit and AAP will be reduced to 1/3rd than its current seat. It seems that you have accepted that congress is no where in Picture so you now you are batting for AAP.

AAP will kill congress before it kill itself. Rahul BABA will become a gay right activist from politician. Take it essay.

If things go like this ... I think there would be Re-poll in Delhi along with the Parliamentary election of 2014...

But I personally want AAP to firefight for 6 months till the next vote of confidence and just when the people are fed up start throwing shoes at AAP... PM Modiji should recommend President to bring in a Presidents rule in Delhi, and then BJP should go on a all out attack in AAP and Congress and Winning all the seats in Delhi in the next election...

AAP will eventually ally with Congress ... then Congress will more exposed...

mean while we have to Expand in North-east, South India and also have the task to kill all Big and Small regional parties...

Actually failing of AAP very soon is not in favor of Nation. First of all it should kill the congress like it did in Delhi. If AAP succeed in taking only 5% of vote of congress and its allies, they will be reduced to negligibly force like Delhi. AAP is going to collapse because of its own contradiction one day. It is very much necessary for the nation that congress is pushed to 3rd place and thrown out of fray like the case of Bihar, UP and WB. Strong congress is not in the favor of the Nation.

counter news

A huge crowd that turned out to participate in the “Run for Unity”, organised by the BJP, in Ahmedabad on Sunday (PTI) | The Asian Age

Indore: Run for unity for Sardar Patel sees good response - Worldnews.com

Last edited:
Actually failing of AAP very soon is not in favor of Nation. First of all it should kill the congress like it did in Delhi. If AAP succeed in taking only 5% of vote of congress and its allies, they will be reduced to negligibly force like Delhi. AAP is going to collapse because of its own contradiction one day. It is very much necessary for the nation that congress is pushed to 3rd place and thrown out of fray like the case of Bihar, UP and WB. Strong congress is not in the favor of the Nation.
I dont want AAP to grow at the Cost of Congress...AAP is a far leftist Party it would be very dangerous for India... I want a another Right wing party to Take the place of Congress ...

I would say there must be only 2 national parties one should be obviously rightwing BJP and another should be Slightly right centrist Congress ( with out gandi Family)...

this fizzle is 100 times more than your rahul's rally where even paid people do not want to listen him.

You are are free to dream. If there is an election Delhi today, Sonia and Rahul will loose deposit and AAP will be reduced to 1/3rd than its current seat. It seems that you have accepted that congress is no where in Picture so you now you are batting for AAP.

AAP will kill congress before it kill itself. Rahul BABA will become a gay right activist from politician. Take it essay.

counter news

A huge crowd that turned out to participate in the “Run for Unity”, organised by the BJP, in Ahmedabad on Sunday (PTI) | The Asian Age

Indore: Run for unity for Sardar Patel sees good response - Worldnews.com

BJP will win in Delhi.....:rofl::rofl: . I congradulate Fenku for organizing a run in Ahmedabad. Rest of India don't seem to care.

BJP will win in Delhi.....:rofl::rofl: . I congradulate Fenku for organizing a run in Ahmedabad. Rest of India don't seem to care.

After reducing from 40 to 8, you can hardly expect anything else. Your party is reduced to third position. What you can wish now is that BJP may not win. Your wishful thinking is not going to change reality.

I dont want AAP to grow at the Cost of Congress...AAP is a far leftist Party it would be very dangerous for India... I want a another Right wing party to Take the place of Congress ...

I would say there must be only 2 national parties one should be obviously rightwing BJP and another should be Slightly right centrist Congress ( with out gandi Family)...

They are never going to become a substitute of congress but they should damage congress to push it to a nigligible force reduced to a regional party level. Congress should loose the strength of forming a puppet government from outside support of congress.

Rebellion in AAP makes #QuitAAP top trend on twitter

The success of the Aam Aadmi Party, along with its leaderArvind Kejriwal has been a perfect rags to riches kind of story. However, recent developments have begun to threaten further rise of the party. AAP today has made it to the list of top India trends on social networking siteTwitter, with the handle #QuitAAP. Unfortunately for them, the reasons behind this honour are not in the least bit encouraging.

ALSO READ: AAP's rebel crisis deepens, MLA Binny calls Kejriwal a 'dictator'
AAP MLA Vinod Kumar Binny has managed to create an air of controversy around the party with his recent comments about Kejriwal and the current Delhi government. Binny, who earlier rebelled against the party after being denied a berth in the party's cabinet, today called Kejriwal a dictator. He also accused the Delhi government of not fulfilling the promises it made to the people at the time of elections.

ALSO READ: AAP rejects Binny's allegations; to take disciplinary action

In a press conference held today, Binny said, ""You (Kejriwal) have become a dictator. Stop fooling the people of Delhi. All decisions in the party are taken in closed rooms by four-five people. Arvind gets angry if people express any differences with him. If anyone speaks against him, he starts shouting,"

Binny in his statements pointed out a number of flaws in the party's manifesto, along with what he claimed to be 'false' promises made to the people of the state. These alleged revelations have given rise to an uproar over all social media networks, especially Twitter. Twitterati pride themselves of being free, honest and blunt.

Here are a few tweets on the party that have been doing rounds.

@gaurav_bs
#QuitAAP and save India.. as simple as that..

@timtim_m
Thanks to Binny Press Conference. Change started. Few of my friends called me and said joining #AAP was a mistake now quitting. #QuitAAP

@NitinKashyap_
I won't blame India's youth for their support to AAP...it was the unreal idealistic dream that AAP showed, did them in! #QuitAAP

@shagilg
Similarity between China products & AAP,both looks good in first place but cant be used for longer time #QuitAAP

@Tan_Tripathi 12h
#QuitAAP if u dont want a stable Democracy to turn into Tehrir square types

Despite all the criticism, the party however still seems to enjoy the support of a hopeful few. Here is what they have to say:

@luckysaluja
#QuitAAP @AamAadmiParty: People from North-Eastern states participating in AAP bcz they see hope in AAP. #UnitedWithAAP"

@AapsaritaSingh
Isn't it strange #QuitAAP is trending and not #QuitINC or #QuitBJP ? 50 years we tolerated INC and BJP, but AAP we wont give 50 days!"

And its not just the rebellion of Vinod kumar Binny that seems to have turned the twiterrati against the party. The gang rape of Danish national in the heart of Delhi on late tuesday night has also resulted in online anger on the lack of safety for women in the capital. Ironically Kejriwal's AAP had put the former Delhi CM in the dock multiple times during earlier rape cases.

For a party that has no prior political experience, AAP came a long way from being a group of rebellious protestors to forming a state government today. Even though stumbling blocks in the running of the government were expected, the recent allegations seem to have come as a big dissappointment to many of its supporters.

As a party that nutures hope of wiping out corruption, AAP will always stay in the limelight, especially for their weak points. However, what remains to be seen is, how the party manages to revive itself from these allegations and the many more that are likely to follow at a later stage.

Going by current trends, AAP has to get back to winning the likes of people, instead of featuring on their list of trolls.
Rebellion in AAP makes #QuitAAP top trend on twitter | Business Standard

Back
Top Bottom