What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

After reducing from 40 to 8, you can hardly expect anything else. Your party is reduced to third position. What you can wish now is that BJP may not win. Your wishful thinking is not going to change reality.

They are never going to become a substitute of congress but they should damage congress to push it to a nigligible force reduced to a regional party level. Congress should loose the strength of forming a puppet government from outside support of congress.

What exceptional theories. AAP is as much my party as congress. Right now the BJP is completely out of the picture.The party AAP will damage the most is BJP. Why don't you ask BJP leaders why they're so obsessively attacking AAP everywhere and don't seem to even mention Congress?

What exceptional theories. AAP is as much my party as congress. Right now the BJP is completely out of the picture.The party AAP will damage the most is BJP. Why don't you ask BJP leaders why they're so obsessively attacking AAP everywhere and don't seem to even mention Congress?

Nice. Changing the party is very much the culture of congress.

BJP is attacking AAP because Congress is nowhere in picture. Congress has accepted the defeat even before the election. It is the smartness of Modi ji who made the congress accept defeat even before election results are out. Yesterday, they could not declare Pappu the prime minister candidate.

i never seen such a dump asshole.How reprobate and promiscuous it is....................

I dont want AAP to grow at the Cost of Congress...AAP is a far leftist Party it would be very dangerous for India... I want a another Right wing party to Take the place of Congress ...

I would say there must be only 2 national parties one should be obviously rightwing BJP and another should be Slightly right centrist Congress ( with out gandi Family)...
completely agree nairji u hav put my words over here india needs two nationalist right wing org and the congress before independence wud much better then this gandhi dynasty

Nice. Changing the party is very much the culture of congress.

BJP is attacking AAP because Congress is nowhere in picture. Congress has accepted the defeat even before the election. It is the smartness of Modi ji who made the congress accept defeat even before election results are out. Yesterday, they could not declare Pappu the prime minister candidate.

On congress not in the fray, it is evident. But the point is that instead of having a cake walk, modi finds himself not only on the defensive, but actually reversing. People are abandoning him everywhere. He has been declared as a fake and other leaders are now getting traction. You can deny, it but that is irrelevant.

On congress not in the fray, it is evident. But the point is that instead of having a cake walk, modi finds himself not only on the defensive, but actually reversing. People are abandoning him everywhere. He has been declared as a fake and other leaders are now getting traction. You can deny, it is irrelevant.

Fine that you accepted that congress is not in fray. I agree with you.

This bunch of ideology-less crowd is not going to throw any challenge to Modi ji. The reality of fake party AAP is coming out. they have started exposing them self. It is very much unlikely that they may emerge as any formidable force. they will simply damage congress. There will be a triangular contest in which BJP will be a major force and Congress vote shall be shared by AAP. It is cake walk for BJP. Congress will no where in a position to even support third front. It is a political death of congress like it has happened in the states where there are more than 2 major political parties like in the case of Bihar, UP, Tamilnadu and WB. Political scenario is shaping in such a way that it is a win win situation for BJP.

Last edited:
Fine that you accepted that congress is not in fray. I agree with you.

This bunch of ideology-less crowd is not going to possess any challenge to Modi ji. The reality of fake party AAP is coming out. they have started exposing them self. It is very much unlikely that they may emerge as any formidable force. they will simply damage congress. There will be a triangular contest in which BJP will be a major force and Congress vote shall be shared by AAP. It is cake walk for BJP. Congress will no where in a position to even support third front. It is a political death of congress like it has happened in the states where there are more than 2 major political parties like in the case of Bihar, UP, Tamilnadu and WB. Political scenario is shaping in such a way that it is a win win situation for BJP.

:rofl: :rofl: . The congress knows that they can't do a rush for power. They're trying to be relevant by being close to AAP, be seen a 'reforming' criminal for several years. As far as BJP is concerned, the projected declines in their seats since AAP's Delhi win is more than enough to see where they're headed.

AAP's Delhi Law Minister Somnath Bharti names rape survivor in press release
:hitwall: :devil: :butcher:

New Delhi: Somnath Bharti, Delhi's Law Minister, continues to court controversy.

A day after he was caught on camera shouting at police personnel, he committed a faux pas by naming a rape survivor in an official press release.

The woman in question is a Danish tourist who was gang-raped near the New Delhi railway station earlier this week.

AAP is on self destruction mode...

More rebellion in AAP, Captain Gopinath calls for democracy in party...

More rebellion in AAP, Captain Gopinath calls for democracy in party

Another AAP MLA backs rebel Binny, says what he said is right

LOL Ashutosh caught lying on tweeter ...

Fight erupts in AAP meeting in rishikesh... Paid Media is not telling the story...

1012882_448081365314549_239925476_n.jpg

Last edited:
t
AAP will kill congress before it kill itself. Rahul BABA will become a gay right activist from politician. Take it essay.

He is halfway up there. Don't we all know his utter disappointment on SC verdict about article 377:D

Rahul will not be Congress's PM candidate after Sonia's 'no' - The Times of India

So... now we can safely say that Congress has conceded it's defeat in general elections even before it could commence? Afterall they don't want RG to be the fall guy! Poor MMS... he is going to be Congress's favorite whipping boy after elections. Now PV Narasimh Rao's soul can rest peace!

Last edited:
Rahul Gandhi won't be PM nominee, decides Sonia Gandhi

Rahul Gandhi will lead the Congress campaign for the general election, but his mother and party president Sonia Gandhi has decided he will not be the party's prime ministerial candidate. (Track LIVE updates)

Her decision was taken at this evening's meeting of the Congress Working Committee - the party's senior-most leaders including Mr Gandhi who is Vice-President.

Many in the group urged that the 43-year-old formally run for prime minister. But Mrs Gandhi said the Congress traditionally does not name a candidate before voting is held and that Mr Gandhi will serve as the campaign chief, a decision that was then endorsed by the group.

"I am a dedicated soldier of the Congress. I will perform any duty party asks me to," Mr Gandhi said, according to Janardhan Dwivedi who was present.

The resolution adopted at today's Congress meeting will be ratified at a huge conclave tomorrow to be attended by thousands of party workers.

In September, the main opposition party, the BJP, declared Narendra Modi as its presumptive prime minister. Sources in the Congress acknowledge that senior leaders are not in favour of pitting Mr Gandhi against Mr Modi, whose campaign style is more aggressive and dynamic.

Mr Gandhi was the star campaigner for the Congress in recent elections in key states like Delhi, but the party performed abysmally.

His appetite for power has been questioned by critics, who also say his ability and instincts remain unproven. He has no ministerial experience and has typically been evasive about his future role. "Whether I will become prime minister, this an irrelevant question -- it's all smoke," he told business leaders last April, adding his goal was to "help one billion people find their voices".

In a rare moment of public leadership, he publicly contradicted the Prime Minister in September by denouncing the government's intention to move a decree to shield lawmakers convicted of corruption. The move was criticised for undermining the authority of the Prime Minister.

Rahul Gandhi won't be PM nominee, decides Sonia Gandhi | NDTV.com

Sonia Gandhi ne hamare armaano pe paani pher diya

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom