What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Last edited:
Bro... Dont worry... Many more to come before resign before election Due to His Holiness Lord Kejriwal's dictatorship in AAP... do U think we areso dumb ??? that we didnt use the AAP membership drive in implanting some of our own... :D

I was thinking the same. Surely there are moles from quite a few opposition parties eased into AAP. Come close to election time lot of CDs are going to come out!:P

I was thinking the same. Surely there are moles from quite a few opposition parties eased into AAP. Come close to election time lot of CDs are going to come out!:P
Exactly... BJP is going to have a Full Attack if one more Rape Happens in Delhi and the electricity and water bill for this month would come early next month... Picture to abhi shuru Hui haii...

Then we have more topics like the AAP promise of " 15 din main hum jan lok pal bill Ram leela maidan main Pass kardenge" 15 days over ...

And Shiela Dixit scam to hum election ke wakt ke liye bacha kar rakhe haii...

Elections are months away yet moles planted by Sangh are decimating AAP from inside. Wonder what will happen in coming months when everyone gets in election mood and actual campaigning start and political war starts.

Elections are months away yet moles planted by Sangh are decimating AAP from inside. Wonder what will happen in coming months when everyone gets in election mood and actual campaigning start and political war starts.
Just Wait for AAP MLA Vinod Kumar Binni's Press Conference at 10 AM... :enjoy:

Guys, AAPCong is now falling on its own (Binny, Sisioda, Capt, lady MLA)

Lets not get involved and get dirty.

NaMo and BJP should focus on reaching more Indians.

Moles planted by Sangh? Digusting comment!

Vinod Binny live: ‘AAP used me to win Delhi polls’

10.04 am:
Electricity bills have been slashed for selected people Strangely enough, Binny, who presumably was privy to the manifesto when it was made, chose to brought up flaws in the AAP manifesto in this press conference. He said that Kejriwal was promised to slash electricity bills by 50 percent for everyone in Delhi. But after he came to power, he manipulated the clause to benefit a select few. "From what he had said, it was clear that if there was a bill of Rs 1 lakh it will be slashed to Rs 50,000. However, now they have made some changes to benefit a select few," he added, without mentioning what kind of changes that were made to the clause and who all now stand to benefit from the reduced electricity bills.

9.57 am:
Vinod Binny criticises 700 litres free water clause Vinod Binny questions the 700 litres free water provision. "Delhi residents were tricked by word play. The manifesto mentioned that 700 litres of water will be given for free. But a clause was added that if someone uses more than 700 litres of water, that person will have to pay for the entire quantity of water. How does that make sense? AAP tricked people," said Binny.

9.45 am:
What is Vinod Binny going to say today? For a two-year-old party tasting immense power for the first time, the AAP has managed to keep its flock together well for the time being. No MLA deflected post the elections even when the party had declared they it would not form the government. However, like any other political organisation fraught with many personal ambitions as collective aspirations, this party too has its share of differences and they have started to show up, a bit too prematurely and way too publicly. MLA Vinod Binny kicked up a storm when he allegedly rebelled at being denied a berth in AAP's cabinet in the past. Both the party and Binny had then come out and told the media that there was no such problem within the party.

But on Wednesday, Binny lashed out at the government in Delhi saying that it has failed to deliver on its promises to the electorate of Delhi. "The government is not fulfilling the promises we made to the people," Binny told ANI today. I feel party is drifting away from the issues on the basis of which the party came to power, he said. "Tomorrow in a press conference I will disclose more details and if need be will sit on a hunger strike", he added. Binny is a former Congress party leader who had quit the party in 2011 and later joined the AAP. He had also won elections twice before as an independent MLA and in 2013 won in the Laxmi Nagar seat. After party MLA Vinod Kumar Binny accused the Aam Aadmi Party of failing to live up to its promises, party leader Arvind Kejriwal hinted that the party MLA's outburst may be linked to being denied a ticket to contest the Lok Sabha elections. Binny in turn has called the AAP chief a liar. "First he had come to me seeking a ministerial post, and we rejected the demand." "After that he said 'I will contest the Lok Sabha elections'. He had come to my house to seek a Lok Sabha ticket. The party has decided that no sitting MLA will get a ticket for the Lok Sabha elections," Kejriwal told reporters today. The Delhi Chief Minister added that there was a meeting of all 70 candidates who contested the Delhi polls but the MLA did not raise a single point in the meeting. "I do not know what his intentions are and I do not even want to get into them. We are the most sensitive government towards resolving issues. We welcome criticism, be it from the public, media or BJP," he said.

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/v...lhi-polls-1342833.html?utm_source=ref_article

Last edited:
Delhi Police under Centre, not state': AAP leader's comment on Danish gang-rape exposes doublespeak

At the height of electioneering for assembly polls in Delhi, Aam Aadmi Party posters, ubiquitously plastered on the capital's autorickshaws, slammed then Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit of the Congress for failing to keep women safe.

The city was furious and protesting over the brutal rape gang-rape of a medical student on a moving bus in December 2012 and the AAP posters exhorted the people to vote in an Arvind Kejriwal government to ensure that Delhi women were not raped anymore.

Safety for women was high on the list of promises of AAP, which also censured Mrs Dikshit for pointing out then that she was hampered in ensuring better policing of the city by the fact that the Delhi Police reports not to the state government but the Centre.

On Wednesday, as reports came in of a 51-year-old Danish woman being gang-raped in the heart of the city on Tuesday evening, senior AAP leader Kumar Vishwas, handpicked by Mr Kejriwal to challenge the Congress' Rahul Gandhi in the Lok Sabha elections due by May, said, "Delhi Police does not report to the Delhi Chief Minister.''

And Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal would only say, "I don't want to talk about this right now."

Neither Mr Kejriwal nor his senior minister Manish Sisodia, the only other person authorised to speak on the issue, were available for any more comment. A press conference that either of them addresses every evening, was cancelled.

The irony was lost on very few.

Mrs Dikshit's son and Congress spokesman Sandeep Dikshit said, "The rape is not an issue for AAP as the woman is not a voter." (Read)

yogi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom