What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Hey guys have you noticed a uniqueness in Narendra Modi's crew vehicles. Just have a look at those cars - Yup, those all are Indian cars. For example: Scorpio, safari etc. And it's nothing new, he's always been traveling in Indian cars ONLY. Thought I share this little fact with you guys. Isn't it so patriotic. Just love it Man, he thinks the same way I do. ;)

Hey guys have you noticed a uniqueness in Narendra Modi's crew vehicles. Just have a look at those cars - Yup, those all are Indian cars. For example: Scorpio, safari etc. And it's nothing new, he's always been traveling in Indian cars ONLY. Thought I share this little fact with you guess. Isn't it so patriotic. Just love it Man, he thinks the same way I do. ;)

Yup. I noticed that too.

Hoping that as PM he has Land Rovers instead of the BMWs.

Just a question guys. If I am not wrong If lower house passes a bill for example on implementation of Uniform Civil Code then the bill moves on to upper house where bjp fails to get it passed due to their lack of numbers and the bill again goes to lower house now if lower house passes this bill again then it is mandatory for upper house to pass that bill. Am I right??? @Bang Galore @jbgt90 @paranoiarocks

Just a question guys. If I am not wrong If lower house passes a bill for example on implementation of Uniform Civil Code then the bill moves on to upper house where bjp fails to get it passed due to their lack of numbers and the bill again goes to lower house now if lower house passes this bill again then it is mandatory for upper house to pass that bill. Am I right??? @BanGalore @jbgt90 @paranoiarocks

Correct ...

Back
Top Bottom