What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Oh well...MMS is going be the favourite whipping boy for congress henceforth.PVN all over again. I still think MMS of UPA 1 would have given a stiff fight to NDA. It's the UPA2 de-facto govt of Mom & Son sealed the deal for congress in this election.

MMS will simply retire and regret that he ever let them use his life's work, his good name and reputation, as their stamp of dignity and legitimacy.

Bhai eik month ! :o:

Apnaaa 86 million eligible voter thaa iss dafaaa, even if we exclude the enormity of resources that comes with a large size, it would've taken 10 times the time it took us - So 10 days - Its taking more than a month ! :unsure:

its the best way to play safe. manage karne me asani ho jati hai :)

They're treating them as fragile 2 year olds not the middle-aged adult they are! It's pathetic. How can any self-respecting person be in the Congress party when the entire focus is on this one family??

Because the family itself is used as a figurehead, through which a coterie of senior members derive their power, like an idol in a place of worship which the priest claims talks in the voice of god..but only to him.

Bhai eik month ! :o:

Apnaaa 86 million eligible voter thaa iss dafaaa, even if we exclude the enormity of resources that comes with a large size, it would've taken 10 times the time it took us - So 10 days - Its taking more than a month ! :unsure:

More security personnel at polling booth ... better administration .. more media coverage..

This type devised by TN sheshan .

can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. C'mon EC

If I dare say it, the current excitement rivals courting females in college days...

@Aeronaut

Can you change the avatar please. I already posted on the individuals profile a week ago asking for the avatar to be changed but it hasn't been changed yet. @Manticore made a similar request already aswell.

Error

Enjoy it while it lasts.:chilli:

They're treating them as fragile 2 year olds not the middle-aged adult they are! It's pathetic. How can any self-respecting person be in the Congress party when the entire focus is on this one family??
there is a simple logic to this.. & that is Congress needs Gandhis more than Gandhis need congress. & the parivar is making the most of it. Just try & imagine the party without the name.. it will be in pieces!

We must have national projections from 9.30 onwards.

Is there a way we can have posts on a thread come in as RSS feeds?

Back
Top Bottom