What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@arp2041 @JanjaWeed @SarthakGanguly @Sidak @Bang Galore @Ayush @Indischer @ExtraOdinary @Skull and Bones @Abingdonboy @janon @kbd-raaf

I'm not one for screaming bloody murder whenever I see someone write or speak in favor of congress.But this one took the cake.

By "Tina":-

MMS did a great job at Govt administration kudos to that...however, he disappointed during Elections.
It was his duty as PM to stand by his work ..till his last day at the PM post...prove all his detractors wrong and defend the honorable service of his team to the nation in media.
It was his duty and responsibilty as PM to share his party's success policies, defend and support his GOVT in media to campaign for the party that entrusted him to do his job. His absence and silence during elections hurt Congress ...created doubts and uncertainty among voters...especially since no new PM candidate was announced.
India needed to hear PM MMS thank and honor Congress for realizing his skills and abilities as leader and honoring him with the coveted golden opportunity to be PM.
Unfortunately his family members were quite vocal about their new found support for the Opposition, while the PM himself chose to not be a part of it. He should have given a dozen interviews from day one of elections to counter false claims by Modi. His absence and silence made a lot of disturbing noise.

As for Rahul not attending, perhaps he is not a partier... he may not be in a party mood. And it's perfectly fine.
We don't expect a Rahul Gandhi to ever stoop to Modi's gutter level and order 4000 kgs of laddoos from guj state funds for the poor... to party at any dinner...while almost half the population cannot afford a decent meal and would surely starve if Congress had not provided food security bill for the poor.

Posted in the comments section of this article- Sonia hosts farewell for PM, Rahul gives it a miss - Hindustan Times

Last edited:
Err...that looks really suspicious. Why no much fuss? Knowing Medha Patker...she wouldn't take this lying down. Then again..she don't stand a chance, regardless! Maybe that explains...
My point is. How are such newz articles looked to by EC? Atleast, they give a possibility of rigging. If suppose its a fact then it means India was robbed of fair election past 2 tenures since when EVMs started.

@arp2041 @JanjaWeed @SarthakGanguly @Sidak @Bang Galore @Ayush @Indischer @ExtraOdinary

I'm not one for screaming bloody murder whenever I see someone write or speak in favor of congress.But this one took the cake.

Posted in the comments section of this article- Sonia hosts farewell for PM, Rahul gives it a miss - Hindustan Times
Super biased when it assumes by default that NaMo did it from Guj state fund? Its Party fund and where 1000 of crores are spent, some lakhs is OK. Afterall, its the same money which makes ur coming to power possible.

Also, instead of complaining, why isnt it a possibility that MMS purposely kept silent due to down in confidence and recollecting the treatment he got past 10 yrs. Bottomline is, Revenge well taken. Sofesticatedly and Calmly.

My point is. How are such newz articles looked to by EC? Atleast, they give a possibility of rigging. If suppose its a fact then it means India was robbed of fair election past 2 tenures since when EVMs started.

Super biased when it assumes by default that NaMo did it from Guj state fund? Its Party fund and where 1000 of crores are spent, some lakhs is OK. Afterall, its the same money which makes ur coming to power possible.

Also, instead of complaining, why isnt it a possibility that MMS purposely kept silent due to down in confidence and recollecting the treatment he got past 10 yrs. Bottomline is, Revenge well taken. Sofesticatedly and Calmly.

Swamy had told 25-40 seats have been rigged in this elections but expects to get Majority even after that

@arp2041 @JanjaWeed @SarthakGanguly @Sidak @Bang Galore @Ayush @Indischer @ExtraOdinary

Straight out of Congress's post verdict media management cell. Line of argument is not that far off from what P C Chako had to say only yesterday.

Swamy had told 25-40 seats have been rigged in this elections but expects to get Majority even after that
But Why da **** even a single seat. Fuget bout 20-40 seats. Why is all this even allowed and not taken seriously?

The Gandhi family had SPG cover in direct violation of the SPG Act (such cover can only be provided as per the provisions of the act), I would remind "her" that said illegally sanctioned security detail probably cost the nation more than the worth of a million laddus (no hyperbole, lets assume that each laddu costs Rs. 5 each, SPG cover for a decade plus will easily cost upwards of 5 million even by a conservative estimate). :rofl::rofl:

can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. C'mon EC

If I dare say it, the current excitement rivals courting females in college days...

But Why da **** even a single seat. Fuget bout 20-40 seats. Why is all this even allowed and not taken seriously?

It can happen only in Congie ruled states or states where there is little RSS presence to check the EVM's .

Straight out of Congress's post verdict media management cell. Line of argument is not that far off from what P C Chako had to say only yesterday.

MMS and the party didn't do enough to project the good they did, or some variation thereof.

Rahul is at worst a reluctant politician, who failed due to the mismanagement of this election by the party as a whole ("collective responsibility") and due to the possible/alleged mistakes of the incumbent government of which he was not a part (and therefore cannot be blamed for said alleged mistakes).

Such ABSOLUTE MOFO BALDERDASH!

This is when MY BLOOD BEGINS TO BOIL, WHY INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE, WHY, JUST PISS ON MY FACE AND CALL IT GANGA JAL.

10269625_707104952686128_7526096805585568384_n.jpg

B@stards. I've heard about some of the corrupt practices these f&ckers get up to in Punjab.

Modern day India is no place for dynasties. Throw these fools out on their a$$.

@Dillinger - Yeh kiyaa backwaas haiii - Eik maheeneiii (months) seh vote hii chal rahaa haiii ? :what:

can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. C'mon EC

If I dare say it, the current excitement rivals courting females in college days...

Abeiii teriii biwi aur betiii bhi haiii - Baaaz aajaa abbb tou ! :disagree:

Looks like ruling Congress & NCP govt has done enough to damage the results in the state & EC is just a mute spectator. There has been quite a few instances of malpractice in the state...whether EVM transferring all the votes to Congress or deletion of lacs of names from the voter list. EC may have played the role of 12th man for Congress here.

@arp2041 @JanjaWeed @SarthakGanguly @Sidak @Bang Galore @Ayush @Indischer @ExtraOdinary @Skull and Bones @Abingdonboy @janon @kbd-raaf

Well I don't see why MMS was obliged to do a damn thing. He is not a politician. He is standing down from office and is not seeking re-election. His priorities are doing his job as PM for his last few days/weeks and good for him. F**k the Gandhis, they are the ones who have tied his hands. Why is he at all obligated to serve them? His job is over now and he knows that he has done what he can with what he had. Time to move on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom