What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

what i have to do with Modi ????? I always said Modi will be PM .................but I also said No feku wave in punjab for which everyone ganged over me ..............cant i have a little fun ...........???
You are the only one who is spared on this thread. People are rather sympathatic towards you. Don't accuse us of something we didnt do..

Last edited:
Guyz. What is this Subramaniam Swami saying? Are EVMs tamperable?

Imagine Pappu's agony at the moment, he probably thought it was his birthright to sit on the chair, probably ticked off MMS too with his expectant gaze, MMS probably is having a chuckle too despite the widespread disapprobation he has faced thanks to the shenanigans of his party and Madam Ji's ladla.
Pappu would probably take at least a week to absorb the reality.As for the rest - including MMS, I doubt if they have any self respect at all. They would be going all out to cover the Prince, at their own individual expense.

Slave mentality is addictive, it institutionalizes people. See the jokes the Dynasty lackeys pull off to protect the Queen and the Prince.

Pappu would probably take at least a week to absorb the reality.As for the rest - including MMS, I doubt if they have any self respect at all. They would be going all out to cover the Prince, at their own individual expense.

Slave mentality is addictive, it institutionalizes people. See the jokes the Dynasty lackeys pull off to protect the Queen and the Prince.

MMS seems to have pulled a smart one though, he's leaving and so seems to not be feeling any need to defend anyone.

His credibility and respect took their greatest hit when he endorsed Pappu, he's caught on to that, ALTHOUGH CONGRESS IS RUNNING OVERTIME TO TERM THEIR POOR SHOWING AS A COLLECTIVE FAILURE AND AS A RESULT OF ANTI-INCUMBENCY ONLY.

Chicken poo! Pappu has shown his own party members that even Priyanka is a smarter bet than him.

Despite everything I can't find it in my heart to ever look upon him (MMS) with a baleful gaze.

I don't think that " Pappu is blameless " excuse is going to stick this time. Sanjay Bahru has done a favour to Mannu ( probably by his tacit consent ).

so will modi sarkar actually takeover ? couldn't go though all 1678 pages of this thread :/

Guyz. What is this Subramaniam Swami saying? Are EVMs tamperable?

We will know for sure this time. :P

so will modi sarkar actually takeover ? couldn't go though all 1678 pages of this thread :/

You have to go through those 1678 pages, there will not be any spoon feeding here. :confused:

MMS seems to have pulled a smart one though, he's leaving and so seems to not be feeling any need to defend anyone.

His credibility and respect took their greatest hit when he endorsed Pappu, he's caught on to that, ALTHOUGH CONGRESS IS RUNNING OVERTIME TO TERM THEIR POOR SHOWING AS A COLLECTIVE FAILURE AND AS A RESULT OF ANTI-INCUMBENCY ONLY.

Chicken poo! Pappu has shown his own party members that even Priyanka is a smarter bet than him.

Despite everything I can't find it in my heart to ever look upon him (MMS) with a baleful gaze.
MMS? Neither could I. Just disappointment with a touch of disgust.

Back
Top Bottom