What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Ok Guys............Long Night Ahead..............Hope tomorrow's SUN will bring a new hope, new zeal, new enthusiasm & most importantly New (Modi) SARKAR to this nation.

Good Night!

Assam govt orders restrain order in 11 districts. just saw on TV.

Defamation case of 100 crores on Times now

Judiciary including Supreme Court needs to be controlled and given a lesson in moderation and Justice by strong legislature. They have got this habit of dishing out quixotic judgement, this one being latest.

100 Crore defamation suit and asking for 20 crore as deposited guarantee. Are they out of their fucking mind!

Ok Guys............Long Night Ahead..............Hope tomorrow's SUN will bring a new hope, new zeal, new enthusiasm & most importantly New (Modi) SARKAR to this nation.

Good Night!
Abe tu so raha hai? Kal chhutti hai isliye aaj Niteout.

@arp2041 Is it true? Has Pappu run off to stave off the humiliation of defeat? :woot:

Tomorrow might be the frabjous day and Pappu will miss it, I'm sure that deep down he'd be relieved, imagine the stress on the poor fellow if he'd won, no vacations and no running off to some far off land when the whim struck him.

@arp2041 Is it true? Has Pappu run off to stave off the humiliation of defeat? :woot:

Tomorrow might be the frabjous day and Pappu will miss it, I'm sure that deep down he'd be relieved, imagine the stress on the poor fellow if he'd won, no vacations and no running off to some far off land when the whim struck him.

He is back.

Good Night!
it's a new dawn... it's a new day... it's a new PM... & we all going to be feeling good! :rap:

Dr. Subramanian Swamy says that EVM were manipulated (2009) by Congress in the last elections in 70 constituencies to get the numbers. One of the constituencies is Sivaganga from where P Chidambaram scraped home.

This allegation was levelled by Dr Subramanian Swamy. He has posted a video put up by http://indiaevm.org/ which explains how the machine can be hacked and manipulated to suit the hackers. As counting starts tomorrow, this revelation shows how technically it can be manipulated and the age old method of sealing machines can be easily tampered with.

Mani Shankar Aiyar, a Congress candidate and favourite of Rahul Gandhi in his show of loyalty said Narendra Modi would never become PM that has landed him in trouble with EC. A Chennai social activist MS Subramaniam has written to CEC VS Sampath and election commissioners TN Malhotra and HS Brahma saying that Aiyar’s declaration was based on the strength that EVMs were manipulated. The complaint has backed Dr Subramanian Swamy’s claim.

According to Subramanian Swamy, the Congress has made arrangement to tamper and manipulate the EVM (Electronic Voting Machines) in selected constituencies across the country. The SC had told Election Commission to use VVPAT (Voter Verifiable Paper Audit Trail) mandatory for all electronic voting machines used in the polls. The Congress using the tampering of EVMs so as to beat exit polls to win the 2004 and 2009 Lok Sabha elections.

Dr Subramanian Swamy in a legal battle proved that EVM can be tampered and following that the SC made VVPAT mandatory but pro-Congress Chief EC has not implemented even in this election.

Dr Subramanian Swamy claims that all EVMs could be tampered. This was backed by a pioneer in EVM, Prof David Dill, professor in Stanford University, who wrote a detailed letter to then CEC Navin Chawla in February 2010. Chawla and present Sampath according WikiLeaks were the choice of Congress.

VVPAT facility would give the voters to get a receipt from the EVM showing the name of the candidate for whom the vote was cast. This will be stored in a ballot box and could be an evidence in case of any dispute.

P Chidambaram’s victory from Sivaganga in the 2009 Lok Sabha election is said to be due to EVM manipulation. Having declared defeated was later seen won by 3000 votes against AIADMK candidate. AIADMK complaint to EC did not meet any response; it moved the court but there has been no verdict till now.

Chidambaram might repeat it again as an English channel says Tamil Nadu will send one Congress candidate to Lok Sabha.
-------------------------------
Congress manipulated counting machines: Subramanian Swamy - TruthDiveTruthDive
-------------------------------

1920273_408065579333096_3209559493004369710_n.jpg

@Prometheus - Good luck mate. You are really going to need it.

Don't hate on him, he's a good fellow, ideological divide must never lead to a fight, Modi's words. :enjoy:

Tomorrow my clock will start ticking and in a personal capacity I will dust up my list of concrete expectations and wait and watch..as they get fulfilled or not.

He is back.

Mummy jee kaan pakad ke waapas layi kya? :rofl:

Don't hate on him, he's a good fellow, ideological divide must never lead to a fight, Modi's words. :enjoy:

Tomorrow my clock will start ticking and in a personal capacity I will dust up my list of concrete expectations and wait and watch..as they get fulfilled or not.
Of course, I like his views on Punjab and agree with him.

Mass painting anti Congressis as Modi bhakts is another matter though. :D

Even then, I have best interests... :)

Of course, I like his views on Punjab and agree with him.

Mass painting anti Congressis as Modi bhakts is another matter though. :D

Even then, I have best interests... :)

Imagine Pappu's agony at the moment, he probably thought it was his birthright to sit on the chair, probably ticked off MMS too with his expectant gaze, MMS probably is having a chuckle too despite the widespread disapprobation he has faced thanks to the shenanigans of his party and Madam Ji's ladla.

Back
Top Bottom