What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

No ....
In my experience , the Left doesn't die.
It is like a hydra ... Cut off one head, a new one pops up.
Just when I though Congis were dying we have AAP( no impact on this election but you never know)
When I say left I mean everything left of center.
That covers all big "secular" parties. Esp Mamta , Mullah Mulayam and Behenji

I guess the regional Parties you described are also Left-Centrist in their ideology. But I'd much rather have Congress domination in Bengal, UP and Bihar rather than these regional Parties. I'm afraid the reasons why these Parties found favour in their respective states haven't been addressed too well. Will the BJP have the guts to take them on if they get a clear majority? I'm not too hopeful on that.

whats wrong with @Indischer bhai or @scorpionx dada ??

why are you picking MMS over these two extremely talented guys ? :mad::mad::mad:

Mujhe MMS se compare kar rahe ho kaa?:angry::angry::angry:

Aur agar Babumoshay ke saath Ravi ne kuch hanky-panky karne ka socha toh gabloo use zinda nahi chorega.:lol:

I guess the regional Parties you described are also Left-Centrist in their ideology. But I'd much rather have Congress domination in Bengal, UP and Bihar rather than these regional Parties. I'm afraid the reasons why these Parties found favour in their respective states haven't been addressed too well. Will the BJP have the guts to take them on if they get a clear majority? I'm not too hopeful on that.
That actually depends on The RSS.
If the RSS expands/ dents their(seculars) ideology we can hope to put these parties on the back foot. Esp Bengal.
Once WB falls ... rest is easy.
UP can be polarized.

That actually depends on The RSS.
If the RSS expands/ dents their(seculars) ideology we can hope to put these parties on the back foot. Esp Bengal.
Once WB falls ... rest is easy.
UP can be polarized.

Do you see Didi loosening her grip on Bengal in the next 5 years?

Do you see Didi loosening her grip on Bengal in the next 5 years?
The key to cracking WB lies in the bengali womenfolk
As soon as the women are pro BJP, the men will follow.
How the RSS will do it is anybody's guess
But it would need for modi to stay @ center for atleast 10 years.

@Indischer Baru personally states that the content of his book is cent percent true, of course this is him stating so in a private conversation and thus is not a factual validation but then I will defer to my father's judgement on it, the only ulterior motive my father could possibly impute after having known him and his family for years is that the timing of the book was to cash in on elections in terms of a large volume of sales and coverage, not political, and even then the actual facts backing that possibility are spurious at best according to him. For those who say that JNU never gave us anything worthwhile, they stand corrected.:p:

@Ravi Nair Homo! :mad:

@scorpionx Did you get lynched for that thread of yours'?

The key to cracking WB lies in the bengali womenfolk
As soon as the women are pro BJP, the men will follow.
How the RSS will do it is anybody's guess
But it would need for modi to stay @ center for atleast 10 years.

Yup. I too feel any noticeable shift in Bengal will take 10 years of diligent work.

haha... MMS toh sannata hi sannata hai! Rahim chaha utters the words atleast..:sarcastic:

manmohan-singh-funny-facebook-picture-comment.jpg

@Indischer Baru personally states that the content of his book is cent percent true, of course this is him stating so in a private conversation and thus is not a factual validation but then I will defer to my father's judgement on it, the only ulterior motive my father could possibly impute after having known him and his family for years is that the timing of the book was to cash in on elections in terms of a large volume of sales and coverage, not political, and even then the actual facts backing that possibility are spurious at best according to him. For those who say that JNU never gave us anything worthwhile, they stand corrected.:p:

@Ravi Nair Homo! :mad:

@scorpionx Did you get lynched for that thread of yours'?

I still haven't read his book.:hitwall: How good(or bad) was it?

Back
Top Bottom