What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Whatta Robot!:tsk:

<Establishing downlink Madam-command receiver>
manmohan_robot.jpg

<Command received>
manmohan_singh_japan_1369808332_1369808343.jpg

< 'Theek Hai' executed>
ManmohanSingh650x400px-70406-74183.jpg

Wann kommst du nach Indien? Es wird sehr nett diesen Wahlerfolg zu feiern.

Vielleicht in drei monaten. Warst du auch schon in Deutschland oder? Und ja, meine Deutsch ist schlecht. Konnen wir unsere kleine Gespräch auf Englisch oder Hindi haben bitte? :partay:

Vielleicht in drei monaten. Warst du auch schon in Deutschland oder? Und ja, meine Deutsch ist schlecht. Konnen wir unsere kleine Gespräch auf Englisch oder Hindi haben bitte? :partay:
We need to brainstorm a way to erdicate the political left in India.

@Indischer

what's your prediction ?

I'm no expert in these matters. I think that given the unpopularity of UPA and the inability of regional parties and AAP to fill that void in a big way, BJP might indeed get 200 seats on it's own. But the nature of coalition politics is fractious.

We need to brainstorm a way to erdicate the political left in India.

IMO, there isn't a Left left at the National scene any more. :lol: Congress and AAP are Left-Centrist, while CPI cannot continue to masquerade as a National Party with returns only from two States.

IMO, there isn't a Left left at the National scene any more. :lol: Congress and AAP are Left-Centrist, while CPI cannot continue to masquerade as a National Party with returns only from two States.
No ....
In my experience , the Left doesn't die.
It is like a hydra ... Cut off one head, a new one pops up.
Just when I though Congis were dying we have AAP( no impact on this election but you never know)
When I say left I mean everything left of center.
That covers all big "secular" parties. Esp Mamta , Mullah Mulayam and Behenji

Back
Top Bottom