What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

lol.. & they will start pinching themselves.. too good to be true! but when the reality strikes... they will blame RAW, CIA & MOSSAD for the Zionist conspiracy.. yakeen jaaniye !
Some one do it ... I have been banned twice.
It will be awesome.

I am saying something else. Isnt it possible that in next 3 days some dhandli happen with the Machine or something? Congress has its clout over institutions. Thats da kind of party it is. Just conspiring bout any possibility. If not then Why not?

Not possible. The EVM's are sealed & held in the counting area guarded by armed police and most importantly known to every party. The doors are sealed and if the BJP fears conspiracy, all it needs is to depute a few people to keep 24 hour watch which anyway probably is already done.

That actually depends on The RSS.
If the RSS expands/ dents their(seculars) ideology we can hope to put these parties on the back foot. Esp Bengal.
Once WB falls ... rest is easy.
UP can be polarized.

You seem to think what you are suggesting is a good thing. Polarise? RSS ideology? You will soon find that Modi himself doesn't care much for RSS ideology. This country certainly needs no crazy ideology to replace the other crazy ideologies.

IMHO, This election had many positive outcomes, Indian are now much more patriotic and this has certainly united us all.:cheers:

JAI HIND!!!!

On the opposite, I can't wait to see the outcome of Gandhi family

Back
Top Bottom