What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I guess it will used as a bargaining chip, settlement of the enclave issue+teesta water in exchange for taking back their citizens

Poor bargaining chip. BD has Indian enclaves there too and any exchange is mutually beneficial. Teesta water is overplayed. BD simply won't accept these people as their citizens & we will look like chumps trying to connect it with water.

Poor bargaining chip. BD has Indian enclaves there too and any exchange is mutually beneficial. Teesta water is overplayed. BD simply won't accept these people as their citizens & we will look like chumps trying to connect it with water.

Bangalore can you tell us how much india gains in Rupees if Market goes up by 1000 points?

I agree completely. These are all seperate issues and should be dealt seperately. Regarding illigal immigration, no one I repeat 'No One' can send all illigals back especially those who are living from decades but what one can do at best is that form a new machenism to check new migrants and strictly implement it to stop it any further.

Ah the good old days when labor camps were kosher, oh wait I believe China still has them.

On a serious note, indeed, BD on its own cognizance and under its own initiative will never accept "them" back, unless we can turn the screw on them..TIGHT! They might not barter for just Teesta but they will for all the rivers that flow through India. Of course that would be a drastic step with its ow possible backlash and thus there are remote chances of such steps being taken. At the end of the day its up to the policy makers.

Times Now to run the govt :-)

BnK4pLcCMAAQcB-.png:large

Back
Top Bottom