What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Last edited:
Then you don't understand the situation very well. The enclaves that are within Indian territory are BD property till changed. Indian encaves within BD can only be accessed through BD territory. Where will you push infiltrators? Secondly, the enclaves are fairly small pieces of land, how will large scale accomodation happen?
To tell you the truth, I willing to lose 100sq km along with the illegal population. Of course, plans are not finalized yet. Though the enclaves are within BD and movement is difficult, it is possible and the presence of gray areas makes it easier. The rest - I can't say now :D

Video in which Rahul says that 'go work for BJP' after being asked about bad road condition. @jha @Roybot @JanjaWeed @he-man @Android @Nair saab @Sidak

What fcking arrogance of this b1tch!!! Its his own constituency, and when his voters exercise their right to question him he gave such a b1tchy response. He really thinks he's the shehzada of India and we are his subjects? I'd love to slap some sense into that bastard.

aooo.jpg

Kujliwal said "Modi Ji 4 ghante ke liye helicopter me aate hai or fir chale jate hai" in roadshow today. Somebody please ask him he was in Delhi for 3 years and run away in 49 days WTF!! was that ?? :lol:

stupid guy really.
and i hate stupidity

Hey, he-man !! long time mate...

Looks like its almost certain that Modi will take charge on 16th :fans:

Kujliwal said "Modi Ji 4 ghante ke liye helicopter me aate hai or fir chale jate hai" in roadshow today. Somebody please ask him he was in Delhi for 3 years and run away in 49 days WTF!! was that ?? :lol:

He should be asked if he is going to pay his rent at Delhi house and for the Delhi re-elections ?

Hey, he-man !! long time mate...

Looks like its almost certain that Modi will take charge on 16th :fans:

yup,,,its 100 pc certain now yaar.
and too be frank modi indeed knows business,certainly the best interview any leader of india has given.

and i love the way he stands up for india,,,lets hope he translates this resolve to action

Back
Top Bottom