What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Good point.

We do have an ingenuous plan. Hint: What are the enclaves for? :D

Then you don't understand the situation very well. The enclaves that are within Indian territory are BD property till changed. Indian encaves within BD can only be accessed through BD territory. Where will you push infiltrators? Secondly, the enclaves are fairly small pieces of land, how will large scale accomodation happen?

Modi ahead of rivals in Varanasi, will bag 56% votes, reveals India Today Group-Cicero poll : Highlights, News - India Today

pse1_mos_050914102009.jpg

According to this all of Modis opponents are going to lose their deposit.

Then you don't understand the situation very well. The enclaves that are within Indian territory are BD property till changed. Indian encaves within BD can only be accessed through BD territory. Where will you push infiltrators? Secondly, the enclaves are fairly small pieces of land, how will large scale accomodation happen?
I guess it will used as a bargaining chip, settlement of the enclave issue+teesta water in exchange for taking back their citizens

"mamta calls Modi danga babu, says he'll sell Pm chair"

This bitc* is now desperate, and I'm sure she might have got a report that Modi is gaining seats in bengal.

According to this all of Modis opponents are going to lose their deposit.

Dont care about others, but kejriwal should lose his deposit!

This bitc* is now desperate, and I'm sure she might have got a report that Modi is gaining seats in bengal.

sp , bsp ko kejri se jyada vote milenge .

Just heard that SC asked CBI to investigate Sharda chit fund scam. Didi zara sambalke. Kahin lene ka dene na pad jaye! :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom