What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Even if they disqualify him from Vadodara (worst case) he will still win from Varanasi.
EC Lack guts Too Do Such Kind of Act May Be they issue a Warning or Something That's It

Todays Poll

Punjab
1.Jailtley winning Amritsar confidentially
2.AAP divides anti sad votes,NDA on verge to win 7-9 seats.
3.BJP performers better than SAD.
4.Rural goes to SAD-BJP,urban against it .
5.AAP performs better than expected,dont know about seats,1-2 maybe,cant guess since new entity taking grudge votes.

Bihar

BJP back on track,sharad loosing ,laloo furious

Gujarat

Except vaghela no chance of others,tight in 3 seats.

UP

brahmans are voting for BJP in good numbers

Telagana

ticket splitting benefiting BJP but not TDP.
TRS way ahead in assembly

Vaghela loosing in gujrat for sure ;)

@jha @Marxist @Prometheus @INDIC @Bang Galore @chak de INDIA @Star Wars @Skull and Bones @levina @jbgt90 @Abingdonboy
thinking of hanging my boots up in PDF (&elsewhere). Spending too much time here over the last 2 years :) . Ab jo hona hai ho chukka, elections will now spew up it's results (and maybe modi will win afterall) and no more debates left. Anyway no point in discussing anything from now on- the die is cast. I've been spending way too much time on PDF and need to save my job, so am thinking of 'de-addicting' myself for time being. All the best guys, good luck and have good fun! If the modi era does dawn I hope only the good things you think he will do will come out. Signing off.

Guynextdoor is out of he building

Last edited:
@jha @Marxist @Prometheus @INDIC @Bang Galore @chak de INDIA @Star Wars @Skull and Bones @levina
thinking of hanging my boots up in PDF (&elsewhere). Spending too much time here over the last 2 years :) . Ab jo hona hai ho chukka, elections will now spew up it's results (and maybe modi will win afterall) and no more debates left. Anyway no point in discussing anything from now on- the die is cast. I've been spending way too much time on PDF and need to save my job, so am thinking of 'de-addicting' myself for time being. All the best guys, good luck and have good fun! If the modi era does dawn I hope only the good things you think he will do will come out. Signing off.

You will be back, like all other pdfians expected themselves to leave :lol:

10334420_771442216222811_7800404830378603003_n.jpg

samundar mey itne machli nahi jitne hindustan mey modi supporters

@jha @Marxist @Prometheus @INDIC @Bang Galore @chak de INDIA @Star Wars @Skull and Bones @levina @jbgt90 @Abingdonboy

Limit your time and you'll do just fine.

Buddy everything is good in small quantities. Do not leave abruptly , you might get withdrawal symptoms. :)
seriously mate no need to quit , just slow down and only post when you want to .

I wouldn't want you to leave mate. Do pop up every now and then.:agree:

Good luck to you bro, been good yo have you around. I hope this isn't goodbye forever.

Take care.

FIR means the Courts will decide. Unnecessary trouble invited.

Ok but why impartiality with BJP only,why not with others candidates who cast their vote with their party symbols ?

Would they do a FIR on someone who came on bicycle to polling booth?

Back
Top Bottom