What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@jha @Marxist @Prometheus @INDIC @Bang Galore @chak de INDIA @Star Wars @Skull and Bones @levina @jbgt90 @Abingdonboy
thinking of hanging my boots up in PDF (&elsewhere). Spending too much time here over the last 2 years :) . Ab jo hona hai ho chukka, elections will now spew up it's results (and maybe modi will win afterall) and no more debates left. Anyway no point in discussing anything from now on- the die is cast. I've been spending way too much time on PDF and need to save my job, so am thinking of 'de-addicting' myself for time being. All the best guys, good luck and have good fun! If the modi era does dawn I hope only the good things you think he will do will come out. Signing off.

Guynextdoor is out of he building

Election is not over till I cast my vote. :angry:

And you are not going anywhere without posting those ultimate blow against Modi that Congress was supposed to release "Just at the right time", election is almost over, when will the "Right time" come? Yep, I am talking about those alleged Modi sex tapes that you were talking about in several threads, where are those now????? Chicken!!! :D :D :D

@arp2041 @Dem!god @chak de INDIA @Indischer @JanjaWeed @Android @wolfschanzze @Roybot Our friend has lost his job even before the completion of election, eNREGA is shutting down!! :D

Eactly what rise is something I can't understand. There is no evidence that BJP has gained an inch in TN. Jaya is most definitely gonna thump each and every other party including DMK. Exactly what has BJP gained in TN then? Plus, the same in W Bengal- Trainamool is gonna take everyone to the cleaners. How exactly is BJP supposed to have 'gained' in these two states beats me.

Jaya ll hardly get more than 20 seats. Wait and watch. DMK had a spectacular late resurgence and the third front of NDA has also managed to exceedingly well (above its own expectations).

Plus I dont know what you people think about TN politics - take it from me in writing - either DMK or ADMK is going to be part of NDA come May 16. It's the ABCD of TN politics.

Jaya ll hardly get more than 20 seats. Wait and watch. DMK had a spectacular late resurgence and the third front of NDA has also managed to exceedingly well (above its own expectations).

Plus I dont know what you people think about TN politics - take it from me in writing - either DMK or ADMK is going to be part of NDA come May 16. It's the ABCD of TN politics.

I think DMK is with NDA. no ?

I think DMK is with NDA. no ?

No.

In TN, for the first time in probably decades it has become more or less a three corner fight with ADMK, DMK and NDA.

My predictions - ADMK - 22-24, DMK-10-12, NDA - 4-6

A lot of people I know, who have been traditional ADMK/DMK voters this time even voted for absolute shit candidates in their constituency simply because he was from NDA and its Modi at helm.

I would give 35-45... But this is most conservative prediction...

35 is not going to do any good. Minimum 40 is needed.

Arey yaar, everywhere there is talk of laloo wave in Bihar and Modi wave fizzling out..how much is true ?

Last edited:

And you are not going anywhere without posting those ultimate blow against Modi that Congress was supposed to release "Just at the right time", election is almost over, when will the "Right time" come? Yep, I am talking about those alleged Modi sex tapes that you were talking about in several threads, where are those now????? Chicken!!! :D :D :D

@arp2041 @Dem!god @chak de INDIA @Indischer @JanjaWeed @Android @wolfschanzze @Roybot Our friend has lost his job even before the completion of election, eNREGA is shutting down!! :D
lol....when will be voting in ur place.....:D..kisko dena hai vote....:azn: didi ya left ya BJP.....:D
this election got real dirty with all those dirty words used by the politicians.......not good...:disagree:

lol...most of the congressi will be in jail or jobless after the election.....
jo jail gaye unka to fir bhi accha hai...will get free meal par jo bahar jobless hoge unka kya hoga.....:lol::lol:

It seems this phase of polls in Bengal got rigged heavily, election commission was inactive this time, central forces were not allotted to most poll booths, how didi managed it? :(

Well who cares about minor things like rigging and voter deletions..we have major violations like selfies to catch.

LuLz

let him enjoy his retirement in peace, Dada :D:D:D

anyhow after jumping from Congress to AAP . he got only this option to save his face :p::p::p:

@jha @Marxist @Prometheus @INDIC @Bang Galore @chak de INDIA @Star Wars @Skull and Bones @levina @jbgt90 @Abingdonboy
thinking of hanging my boots up in PDF (&elsewhere). Spending too much time here over the last 2 years :) . Ab jo hona hai ho chukka, elections will now spew up it's results (and maybe modi will win afterall) and no more debates left. Anyway no point in discussing anything from now on- the die is cast. I've been spending way too much time on PDF and need to save my job, so am thinking of 'de-addicting' myself for time being. All the best guys, good luck and have good fun! If the modi era does dawn I hope only the good things you think he will do will come out. Signing off.

Guynextdoor is out of he building

I dont wish to post a cheap shot on your post this time .....All the best bro...

lol....when will be voting in ur place.....:D..kisko dena hai vote....:azn: didi ya left ya BJP.....:D
this election got real dirty with all those dirty words used by the politicians.......not good...:disagree:

lol...most of the congressi will be in jail or jobless after the election.....
jo jail gaye unka to fir bhi accha hai...will get free meal par jo bahar jobless hoge unka kya hoga.....:lol::lol:

12th. :D

LuLz

let him enjoy his retirement in peace, Dada :D:D:D

anyhow after jumping from Congress to AAP . he got only this option to save his face :p::p::p:

He didn't jump to AAP, Congress put him under deputation to AAP. :D

Good morning indians so whats the tally now it was 190 before yesterdats poll.... how many from 89 to bjp nda ?

60 ?

It's getting too predictable and boring. As I said somany times in the past...'I'll be still here come May 16th... Will you be?' Oh we'll...now we know the answer, I suppose! :lol:

Meet the Maoist Prima Donna - Medha Patekar. The list of her anti-indian activities is long, but lets start with what one can take for one day.

She demanded mercy for these terrorists on grounds of Human Rights. It doesn't matter to her that Afzal, the Kashmir separatist, attacked our parliament - the biggest symbol of our democracy, our value system, our freedom.
He took innocent lives and had no remorse about it.

It doesn't matter to Medha Patekar that Kasab, with his other jihadi fanatics from pakistan, was responsible for the death of over 200 innocent lives in Mumbai.

Has any of her comrades died in a terrorist attack ?
No, never - because there is a nexus, an understanding between all anti-indian forces. They never cross each other. Their goal: to slowly break India into fragments. Fragments that hate each other and become slaves once again to the evangelical and Jihadi powers.

because that's what the weak and divided are.

via ShankhNaad

[1] Medha Patkar among those opposed to Kasab’s death penalty | Firstpost

[2] Medha Patkar pleads Afzal’s clemency - IBNLive

10277851_401351746671146_4551698695437038903_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom