What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

So if gets the max he can never become an MP and certainly not the PM. Right?

Seriously, I challenge them to even try doing that!!

It won't go anywhere even near a max sentence , Gujarat high court and supreme court aren't congy stooges .

So if gets the max he can never become an MP and certainly not the PM. Right?

Seriously, I challenge them to even try doing that!!

Are we forgetting that entire Congress/GOI machinery couldn't do anything to modi for past 10 years in a serious charge of Gujarat Riots?? Why are we predicting doomsday scenario for a minor issue which cannot be proved as interpretations of the incident can be different.

BTW, Modi did it knowing entirely what will be the consequences, as i said, it was a stunt to ensure coverage for entire day, his marketing skills are just AWESOME. So chill.

It won't go anywhere even near a max sentence , Gujarat high court and supreme court aren't congy stooges .
Yeah I agree. The courts though functioning extremely slowly have not lost people's faith!!

Are we forgetting that entire Congress/GOI machinery couldn't do anything to modi for past 10 years in a serious charge of Gujarat Riots?? Why are we predicting doomsday scenario for a minor issue which cannot be proved as interpretations of the incident can be different.

BTW, Modi did it knowing entirely what will be the consequences, as i said, it was a stunt to ensure coverage for entire day, his marketing skills are just AWESOME. So chill.
Aray soch ke hi gussa aa gya tha.. Isliye bol diya.. I know nothing like that will happen in real..

230 for BJP seems very much possible now. 290 for NDA at its current strength.

Finally AAP got one real supporter when ppl ask "Aam adami ka supporter koun hai"& reply will be "maiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

1535009_736485496374210_5252427295987777848_n.jpg

Yeah I agree. The courts though functioning extremely slowly have not lost people's faith!!

No matter who wins the election, the Phyche in the country has changed , its reached a point of no return .. people want real leadership not caste based politics or Monarchy . NO EVM fraud can change that ...
A govt. cannot survive without the help and support of the people . It will fall

People are saying - BJP could have done better in Telangana had it not allied with TDP there..

Webmaster .. Yeah launda ashleel hai.. :D

Finally AAP got one real supporter when ppl ask "Aam adami ka supporter koun hai"& reply will be "maiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

Good one!

But something is seriously wrong with this guy Ashutosh.. Bakri ko AAP ki topi :cuckoo:Rahul Gandhi ka Bhai he kya??

Last edited:
It seems this phase of polls in Bengal got rigged heavily, election commission was inactive this time, central forces were not allotted to most poll booths, how didi managed it? :(

Congress must remember from one old saying:
जिनके घर शीशे के बने होते है,
वो दूजे के घर पर पत्थर नहीं मारते.
(people living in a glass house shouldn't pelt stone at others' houses)
----------------------------------
We've seen how Digvijay Singh has attacked Narendra Modi over latter's personal life. At that time he was least bothered that he is insulting not only Modi, but also a woman - his wife.
But then there is a sanatan law of karma. So when Digvijay Singh's intimate photos with a married woman (Not yet divorced) of his daughter's age are leaked, he is saying, people are encroaching his Private Life.
His misadventures have made him the laughing stock of the town, more than ever before. On a serious note, however, some say these photos were clicked when his wife was still dying of cancer. We hope such rumors are false as that'd be very inhuman - even by congress' standards. Anyway, we wish him luck.
This should be a lesson for Congress party.
World does not care about your affairs / second marriage / sex tape etc. But never target a genuine man, especially Narendra Modi.
You will get as good as you give.
One last request to Mr. Digvjay.... please, at least once, go ahead and say "Iss ke piche RSS ka haath hai" (there's a RSS hand behind all this)
----------------------------------
Digvijay attacking Modi- Digvijay Singh gets personal, attacks Narendra Modi over his marital status | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
Digvijay's defense- Digvijaya Singh admits to his relationship with TV anchor : India, News - India Today

1544308_401067783366209_7044389348262884177_n.jpg

I don't think lalu is making a comeback. I think its consolidation of muslims throwing their weight behind a seemingly stronger party which can take on BJP. Lalu is a spent force and his party can do without projecting him as the supreme leader.

I agree he is. But this is not the first time that a powerful regional chief has pulled a surprise. Remember the latest UP election? Or Even UPA 2 in UP? We'd written off Mulayam as a spent force too then when all along he kept saying just you wait....

where were u these days.....
itna study......sehat ke liye theek nai hai.....:D:D

It seems this phase of polls in Bengal got rigged heavily, election commission was inactive this time, central forces were not allotted to most poll booths, how didi managed it? :(
EC was too busy calculating distance between polling booth and modi's press conference venue to file FIR against him. Obviously it did'nt have time to check minor issues like poll rigging and booth capturing.:sick:

Back
Top Bottom