What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Don't think 320+. Though I will be happy to eat my word.
But I am now confident that NDA as it is today will cross 272 (won't need any other allies)

Not NDA, but NDA+ will have comfortable majority - expecting Independents + TRS + YSRC + AIADMK + BJD + MNS + INLD + even PDP + even TMC + even Bhenji either joining or extending there outside support to NDA (on the pretext that India has given its verdict for Modi Sarkar)

Any opinion on which seats AAP has chances to win? Other than 1-2 seats in Delhi what about its chances in UP , Haryana and Punjab?

Bhagwant Mann has polled decent votes. May be even leadingthe race. I actually want him to win. Nice man. Has worked really hard in his area and has been relentlessly opposing Badals. Deserves a win.

Am watching CNN - IBN and conggies saying they might use this has a reason to ask for Modi's disqualification

Bhagwant Mann has polled decent votes. May be even leadingthe race. I actually want him to win. Nice man. Has worked really hard in his area and has been relentlessly opposing Badals. Deserves a win.

Totally agree on that..Hope he wins ! Good candidates shouldnt loose

@All members
going off line from now onwards...
it was great experience and learning ..
keep the good work..
Sure india gets bets of his sons / daughters for her in election
@MOD
i had / have disagreement with you
but you doing good work..
Keep it up

Thanks ,
Regards
Pursuit of happiness

Really? It would be awesome if that goon Pappu Yadav will lose. I had doubt over this seat as He is a strongman there but seems fight between 2 yadavas have made sure for Kushwaha Ji. Anyway i guess except Yadavs, no one has been MP from there so I will keep my fingers crossed.

Sharad yadav Is loosing that's for sure. BJP seems to have upper hand. But can't call this as a won seat. If dalits have voted BJP then itsa done deal.

@All members
keep the good work..
@MOD
Keep it up

Thanks ,
Regards
Pursuit of happiness
all the best dude.

@All members
keep the good work..
@MOD
Keep it up

Thanks ,
Regards
Pursuit of happiness

jyonda reh vai :D:D:D

Sharad yadav Is loosing that's for sure. BJP seems to have upper hand. But can't call this as a won seat. If dalits have voted BJP then itsa done deal.

Sharad Yadav will break away from the party for sure once results are out. We will be seeing the end of JDU..

Sharad Yadav will break away from the party for sure once results are out. We will be seeing the end of JDU..

It should be an end of Idiot Nitish, not JDU, otherwise back to good old days of Lalu in Bihar.

Back
Top Bottom