What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I think BJP will get 250 on its own. Around 280 for NDA.

Those things are there in any society. You never get a picture perfect society.

I do not see anything much wrong in our societal or economical state to argue against application of gender neutral laws.
--
gender neutrality comes when both men and women have equal status , rights , social, economical, educational standards..
even today property rights are to Males..
females % work force is negligible.
% crime against women is highest..
women still a secondary citizen of india , a secondary person in family..
indian not all but most still consider females as burden than luck...
in that scenario
assertive action and law incliend towards female will be natural thing with same time right of men should not be in danger

I think BJP will get 250 on its own. Around 280 for NDA.
If what you say comes true (looks like a real possiblility now, geez who would have thought that 1 year back ), NDA will easily be around 295-300.

SS definitely will win 15-17 in Maharashtra, TDP to get 15-16 in united Andhra (even if the fare badly in Telenganea), 5 from regional TN alliance, 3 from LJP, 7-8 (AD, HJC, RLSP,etc..)

Lets not get carried away guys, realistically, even if BJP gets 230 (most probable), NDA will end up around 275 (if just short, some smaller parties like INLD can join). Modi will be the PM. :yahoo:

If BJP hits 250 then NDA will cross 300 !!!

No Behenji, Ammaji, Didiji in the government (BAD).. That will be a dream come true !
:lol:

--
gender neutrality comes when both men and women have equal status , rights , social, economical, educational standards..
even today property rights are to Males..
females % work force is negligible.
% crime against women is highest..
women still a secondary citizen of india , a secondary person in family..
indian not all but most still consider females as burden than luck...
in that scenario
assertive action and law incliend towards female will be natural thing with same time right of men should not be in danger

I am not sure I agree with this view. Women have equal rights to property. In fact, now women have right to the ancestral property of men too, which I deem extremely biased. Women have equal status and rights in the society. Female workforce forms the backbone of Indian nation. Just because they are not represented equally in the formal job sector does not mean they are not there work participation is negligible. Much of our labor force is employed in the non-formal sector and women are equal participants there. That is bullshit that women is a secondary citizen of India and a secondary person in family. There may be a gender bias in favor of male child in certain states due to economic circumstances, but otherwise where ever I have seen people are thrilled to have a girl baby.

I am not in favor of lopsided laws. Those sort of laws only produce a lopsided society.

@jha @jbond197 any updates on Bihar ? Getting conflicting reports. Some saying - its Lotus all the way whereas some saying that Laloo is making a great comeback based on Dailit and Muslim consolidation ?

RJD has made a comeback. But how much of this success can be attributed to lalu is debatable. His daughter has lost. Wife seems to be loosing. In my opinion Muslims have ditched nitish for a seemingly stronger party to defeat BJP. Even though lalu has been campaigning really hard, I think this is an emergence of party not individual. Many would argue that RJD is nothing if not for lalu. But ground reports tell a different story IMO. Probably his party needs a new leader from next generation.

As much as today's election is concerned, BJP has almost swept it. Even madhepura is tilted towards bjp.

I am not sure I agree with this view. Women have equal rights to property. In fact, now women have right to the ancestral property of men too, which I deem extremely biased. Women have equal status and rights in the society. Female workforce forms the backbone of Indian nation. Just because they are not represented equally in the formal job sector does not mean they are not there work participation is negligible. Much of our labor force is employed in the non-formal sector and women are equal participants there. That is bullshit that women is a secondary citizen of India and a secondary person in family. There may be a gender bias in favor of male child in certain states due to economic circumstances, but otherwise where ever I have seen people are thrilled to have a girl baby.

I am not in favor of lopsided laws. Those sort of laws only produce a lopsided society.

Please just stop with this topic. Start a new thread if you guys want to debate the laws of sex, women rights, etc.
Keep this thread for Election 2014, please....

RJD has made a comeback. But how much of this success can be attributed to lalu is debatable. His daughter has lost. Wife seems to be loosing. In my opinion Muslims have ditched nitish for a seemingly stronger party to defeat BJP. Even though lalu has been campaigning really hard, I think this is an emergence of party not individual. Many would argue that RJD is nothing if not for lalu. But ground reports tell a different story IMO. Probably his party needs a new leader from next generation.

As much as today's election is concerned, BJP has almost swept it. Even madhepura is tilted towards bjp.
Thanks...enlightening ! Will BJP breach 25 mark in that case ?

Please just stop with this topic. Start a new thread if you guys want to debate the laws of sex, women rights, etc.
Keep this thread for Election 2014, please....

Yeah totally...tired of this topic, reserve it for another thread

Laloo comeback with Yadav+ Muslim combine has been doing rounds for more than 2 weeks now. @jha sahib ?

I don't think lalu is making a comeback. I think its consolidation of muslims throwing their weight behind a seemingly stronger party which can take on BJP. Lalu is a spent force and his party can do without projecting him as the supreme leader.

Will JDU even win 5 seats???

Really? It would be awesome if that goon Pappu Yadav will lose. I had doubt over this seat as He is a strongman there but seems fight between 2 yadavas have made sure for Kushwaha Ji. Anyway i guess except Yadavs, no one has been MP from there so I will keep my fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom