What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

So Damdami Taksal is a separatist organisation.How about you stick to copying pasting articles.
Damdami supports separate khalistan ,its members take oath of separate khalistan ,what more do you need ?

How about you stick to your religious rantings ? Why quote me then ?

Damdami supports separate khalistan ,its members take oath of separate khalistan ,what more do you need ?

How about you stick to your religious rantings ? Why quote me then ?
And you were there ?

And you were there ?
Its was Damdami taksal who who made hostage to many Sikhs in Golden temple under the leader ship of their leader Jarnail singh bhindarwale They are the reason for destruction of Akal tkhathand Operation Blue Star and decraring war against Nation

So you deny they don't support seprate khalistan ? did they ever taken back their 1986 resolution ?
A resolution passed in 1986 just after the Destruction of Akal Takht and 1984 riots.I thought you were a popular political analyst here.

Its was Damdami taksal who who made hostage to many Sikhs in Golden temple under the leader ship of their leader Jarnail singh bhindarwale They are the reason for destruction of Akal tkhathand Operation Blue Star and decraring war against Nation
You can't even spell the Akal Takht and thanks for that reliable piece of info.

A resolution passed in 1986 just after the Destruction of Akal Takht and 1984 riots.I thought you were a popular political analyst here.
I'am no political analyst,neither i claim to be ,show me their denial that they dont support separate khalistan !!

I have no problems with sikhs or their org,infact i like the dedication and the love they are showing for centuries to our great nation ,i just dont like separatists .

I'am no political analyst,neither i claim to be ,show me their denial that they dont support separate khalistan !!

I have no problems with sikhs or their org,infact i like the dedication and the love they are showing for centuries to our great nation ,i just dont like separatists .
You claimed something and now it's my responsibility to prove your facts?

@GreenFoe - Damdami Taksal was founded by Guru Govind Singh Ji!! It is a religious organisation to which anyone can get associated including Khalistanis.. 1986 resolution was in response of Sikh Massacre and Operation Blue star!! Lets not go there..

The Khalistani guy (Mohkam Singh) who was with AAP members is not associated with the org. He was there as a chief of United Sikh Movement.

Although I support Narindra Modi and BJP, But I don't like that his blind supporters label anything against him as anti national/terrorist .There should be freedom of expression. Modi's so called supporters are his worst enemies . Sometimes It makes one wonder if the prejudice spread against Modi is indeed true .

Damdami taksal is a Sikh religious organisation, with predecessors who fought Mughals against tyranny. Majority of its members are not Khalistani, occasionally though they do talk such things so as to rub GOI in the face, for the injustices faced in 1984. But on the ground there are no anti national activities . We as sikhs take deep offence as if someone labels it anti national .

Although I support Narindra Modi and BJP, But I don't like that his blind supporters label anything against him as anti national/terrorist .There should be freedom of expression. Modi's so called supporters are his worst enemies . Sometimes It makes one wonder if the prejudice spread against Modi is indeed true .

Damdami taksal is a Sikh religious organisation, with predecessors who fought Mughals against tyranny. Majority of its members are not Khalistani, occasionally though they do talk such things so as to rub GOI in the face, for the injustices faced in 1984. But on the ground there are no anti national activities . We as sikhs take deep offence as if someone labels it anti national .

What do you mean by freedom of expression? Freedom to preach and support separatists causes? Freedom to support antinational causes?

Back
Top Bottom