What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Ancient city Varanasi, the religious and spiritual hub of India, is emerging as the election battleground.
Kubernath Mishra recites a 3,500-word poem he wrote in support of Narendra Modi called "NaMo Race Ahead". He has distributed over a thousand copies of the 30-page poem so far.
‪#‎BattlegroundOfVaranasi‬
Salute this incredible NaMo fan...

10157234_399290026877318_2168489066532314762_n.jpg

I'am still claiming ,you should correct a newbie like me :-)
Sirji saanu naa aata tusi thoda dam lagake denial dhoond do naa :p:
Not sure what the last line is all about?

A lot of stuff gets published in newspapers as they have a set of people whom they have to please.Posting something is the same as sponsoring it.Do some research before you start throwing fucks around and you are light years away from intimidating me in a argument.

Akalis have given the title of Shaheed to Bhindrawale because it politics.I don't hear anyone labelling them anti-national.Just because it's a religious school you let loose all your prejudices.

Still waiting for the proof that Damdami Taksal members take oath of separate Khalistan......

Not sure what the last line is all about?

A lot of stuff gets published in newspapers as they have a set of people whom they have to please.Posting something is the same as sponsoring it.Do some research before you start throwing fucks around and you are light years away from intimidating me in a argument.

I'am not here to intimidate you,you should either don't reply to me or post EXACTLY how the given information is wrong .

I asked you to show me they dont support the resolution now ,what you did ? Usual ranting !

Just because it's a religious school you let loose all your prejudices.

Yaar you have so much love for religion and shits ,there are plenary of your type spreading venom all over the internet,lets not go into that.

.Just because it's a religious school you let loose all your prejudices.

We are only concerned about Separatists and not weather its a rigorous school or not , so stop this nonsense .. Nobody here is prejudiced but your thinking ..

Gujarat High Court rejects PIL against Gujarat government's sops for Tata Nano plant

By PTI | 24 Apr, 2014, 11.02PM IST

AHMEDABAD: Refusing to interfere with the industrial policy, the Gujarat High Court today rejected a public interest litigation challenging the 'soft loan' given to Tatas for the Nano plant in Sanand in the district, as well as the land allocation.

State's industrial policy has not been found inappropriate in connection with the land allocation for the establishment of Tata's Nano car plant, in which this court shall not intervene," the division bench of Chief Justice Bhaskar Bhattacharya and Justice J B Pardiwala said today.

The tax-benefits given to the plant were not illegal, the HC held.

The Nano plant was set up on 725 acres of land in Sanand in 2008 after the Tatas pulled out of Singur in West Bengal.

Ahmedabad resident Himanshu Patel had challenged the state's decision to give a loan of Rs 9,600 crore to the company at 0.01 per cent interest rate with exemption of value added taxes (VAT). Land allocation too had been questioned.

The state told the HC that these sops were meant to give a boost to industrialisation. "Other states like Orissa, Bihar, Tamil Nadu, Haryana and Maharashtra have amended their policies for industrial development... Gujarat government has not given any
special benefits to Tatas," government pleader Prakash Jani had argued.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom