What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

How many people has the same BJP lotus avatar?

it is confusing me :unsure:
Not BJP, it's our national flower :D

This is how AAP wants to get popular in punjab,SHAME

First with maoists and jihadis and now with khalistani terrorists :(

@Sidak @Star Wars @arp2041 @Prometheus @jha

BeuCRHLCUAATKas.jpg:large
Going at this rate we may see some AAPtard in bed with Togadia. :woot:

These idiots are willing to kill the patient to kill the disease. They have misplaced priorities. They should stick with their anti-corruption plank and stop weakening the country.

15 Nagaland booths see more than 100% turnout, EC orders probe | The Indian Express

Arun Jaitley's Campaign Diary

The Campaign Diary – 26th April, 2014

Yesterday, Narendra Modi addressed five rallies in Punjab. Accompanying him were the Chief Minister Sardar Parkash Singh Badal and the State BJP President Kamal Sharma. Each of these rallies was extremely well attended. The enthusiasm at the rallies, coupled with large attendance, was a give away. The Modi visit to Punjab is a game changer.

The most significant section where the Modi appeal is clearly visible is the youth. His ability to charge up and motivate the younger generation has been most evident. In an environment of disillusionment with governance, he appears to have become a nucleus of hope.

Even amongst those who did not attend rally were seen analyzing the political impact of his visit to each of the constituencies. The mind space of Amritsar was entirely consumed by the Modi visit. He seemed to be inspiring a certain degree of confidence in the people that he is capable of delivering what he promises. Practitioners of aspirational politics have, therefore, put their weight behind him.

General V.K.Singh in Amritsar

Today, amongst a series of programmes that have been planned for my campaign, an important one is a large gathering of ex-servicemen to be addressed by former Chief of the Army Staff, General V.K.Singh. There is already a visible activity amongst a large number of officers of the Armed Forces who have already become active in the organization of this function. Ex-servicemen are aggrieved by the fact that notwithstanding the promise of implementing ‘one rank one pension’. The notification giving effect to the announcement has not been issued. Additionally, a weak kneed policy of the UPA on the national security adversely impacts the mind set of those who hold national security as the priority issue. The geopolitical realities compel us to analyze that any future aggression may see the buildup of Pakistan and China axis. Our defence purchases and preparedness have seriously suffered. Under A.K.Antony, the Raksha Mantralya has been virtually rudderless and without direction.

Last edited:
Not BJP, it's our national flower :D

Going at this rate we may see some AAPtard in bed with Togadia. :woot:

I always have skepticism for conspiracy theories and theorists but now I think there may be some merit in some of the theories around the real AAP agenda and how long some of its leading lights have been cultivated for the role they are playing now.

These idiots are willing to kill the patient to kill the disease. They have misplaced priorities. They should stick with their anti-corruption plank and stop weakening the country.

After they supported Batla house terrorists and gave entry to Maoists and Anti india leftists in their party .

Even kejri has said ,whats wrong in attacking the state??

I always have skepticism for conspiracy theories and theorists but now I think there may be some merit in some of the theories around the real AAP agenda and how long some of its leading lights have been cultivated for the role they are playing now.

Why do you think Kejrival was given a larger than life figure by the MSM during the anti corruption movement . Its highly illogical to believe the media would cover and publisize such a movement if they were pawns of the govt.

FYI,Damdami Taksal is a parallel religious organisation to SGPC .A lot of people have posted videos of them beating truck drivers to save cows.

Apparently they were cheered as heros and suddenly they are terrorist and anti national now.

FYI,Damdami Taksal is a parallel religious organisation to SGPC .A lot of people have posted videos of them beating truck drivers to save cows.

Apparently they were cheered as heros and suddenly they are terrorist and anti national now.

Batla house was Fake
Naxalism is not a crime,naxals are brave men
Anti india terrorists are saints
Muslims should vote enmass for their 'own' leader

:whistle:

And last but not the least Bhindarwale wale was a BJP leader

Last edited:
Them may not be :|

But Batla house was Fake
Naxalism is not a crime,naxals are brave men
Anti india terrorists are saints
Muslims should vote enmass for their 'own' leader

:whistle:

And last but not the least Bhindarwale wale BJP leader
I seriously don't give a **** about AAP/BJP/Congress.You guys can post all the vitriol against each other but stop labelling a Sikh Organisation as Khalistani.If VHP is a terrorist organisation then surely Damdami Taksal can also be labelled as terrorist organisation?

If Damdami Taksal is a Khalistani Organisation then a majority of Sikhs are Khalistanis in Punjab.

I seriously don't give a **** about AAP/BJP/Congress.You guys can post all the vitriol against each other but stop labelling a Sikh Organisation as Khalistani.If VHP is a terrorist organisation then surely Damdami Taksal can also be labelled as terrorist organisation?

VHP can be extremist but its not a separatists group or supports it ,Damdami taksal is full of khalistani extremists .

Now listen to me ,I dont give a F to this SIKH Hindu BS ,Separatists is separatist ,whosoever it is .

If Damdami Taksal is a Khalistani Organisation then a majority of Sikhs are Khalistanis in Punjab.

You can believe that,Keep your religion at your home,i dont give shit :|

where did Damdami Taksal come from ??? am talking about separatist organizations, unless Damdami folks want to seperate form India

VHP can be extremist but its not a separatists group or supports it ,Damdami taksal is full of khalistani extremists .

Now listen to me ,I dont give a F to this SIKH Hindu BS ,Separatists is separatist ,whosoever it is .

You can believe that,Keep your religion at your home,i dont give shit :|
So Damdami Taksal is a separatist organisation.How about you stick to copying pasting articles.

Damdami taksal supports separate khalistan and Bhindarwale was its former chief .
Bhindranwale was its chief before he was picked up by Indira Gandhi because Damdami Taksal is a parallel organisation to SGPC which is full of Akali Dal leaders.

Does it make a sense now ?

where did Damdami Taksal come from ??? am talking about separatist organizations, unless Damdami folks want to seperate form India
Its a 300 year old religious school founded at Damdma Sahib.They follow a strict Sikh Code of Conduct which can be called a bit rigid.

Back
Top Bottom