What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

which party does nitish kumar belong to?

Does he has any chance to become PM of india?

I really admire him

Janta dal united,was with bjp alliance when he came to pak ,but then they walked out because of modis candidature .

With BJP they won 20,now they will be squeezed out because Bihar fight is between cong+lalu alliance and bjp .

JDU. He has dream of becoming Indian PM. However, in this life, his dream won't be fulfilled....:)

Waisee @levina yeh Parul ko koii multiple personality disorder tou nahin ? :unsure:

Kabhiii Parul hotiii haiii tou kabhiii Flamingo aur Abbb tou Sidak ! :undecided:

Rumor has it that her next username is going to be Rajnikanth ki Bovaaa ! :D

But on Pakistani media it seems like AAP is the only winner.They are all praises for kajrival.
Maybe because of his party's softness towards pak related issues !

What i've seen in your TV shows that they dont know much about Indian politics .

To understand how indian politics work Read National election(post poll) study of CSDS

Waisee @levina yeh Parul ko koii multiple personality disorder tou nahin ? :unsure:

Kabhiii Parul hotiii haiii tou kabhiii Flamingo aur Abbb tou Sidak ! :undecided:

Rumor has it that her next username is going to be Rajnikanth ki Bovaaa ! :D

Next username is going to be Fake Kashmiri Armstrong...:sick:

after General Elections BJP must towards becoming a major political force in TN and WB before both states go for assembly elections

@KS There are some people who are supporting Modi for better governance and development, some are very frustrated with Congress and supporting Modi in the hope for a better alternative, and some are supporting him for Hindutva which you can choose to call Assertive Hindutva or Radical Hindutva as per your understanding.

As I said its an election involving over 800 million voters and it cant be fought on a single agendax nor will everyone support the same party you support for the same reason. It's the very essence of democracy.

I am supporting Modi for the first two reasons, and I believe a combination of a capable government and a credible internal & external security infrastructure is far more effective & desirable to counter any perceived rising Islamic threat than Assertive or Radical Hindutva that largely shows the similar characteristics of Assertive or Radical Islam. :)

My point is simple - had it not been for the fake, hypocritical version of secularism that is currently on show by the parties like Congress, SP, TMC, Communists etc, there wouldnt have been a Hindu right wing in the first place. The more these parties pander to muslims, the more strength the Hindu right wing will get. You talk about "regional parties protecting from bigotry", really ? As far as I know muslims are politically powerful and its the hindus in villages of WB who are getting shafted more often than the muslims in communal riots. Who is going to protect them ?

And you say Hindutva is not the answer to radical Islam. Hindutva is just an expression of nationalism. A country as diverse as India needs some common thread to keep it united and I view Hindutva as one. On a unrelated note, until we have true secularism and a credible internal security apparatus, groups like VHP, BD are needed "just in case". I have no compunctions in saying that. That is the harsh reality of India. Did you see the news about Islamists pelting stones on Ram Navami procession ?

I
Mate, try not to pick up portions of my posts as per your convenience, and that comment also has a history.

Im not picking on this specific issue - just on a broader level. The so called secularists have absolutely no problem when politicians go to seek mullahs or pastors for the muslim or chrsitian votes. They have no problem when fatwas are issues or church asks to vote for a particular candidate. But all hell breaks loose when someone utters the name Hindu in elections. Why this double standard ? In your state, Mamata hobnobs with Shahi Imam of the tipu sultan mosque for the muslim votes..you have no problem with that ?But only when RSS asks votes in the name of Hindus..

Unless this blatant double standard is rectified and true secularism brought in, the Hindu right will only gain in strength and justifiably so.x

Last edited:
Maybe because of his party's softness towards pak related issues !

What i've seen in your TV shows that they dont know much about Indian politics .

To understand how indian politics work Read National election(post poll) study of CSDS

I agree,Hell i don't know yet what this Lok sabha is and how someone can make it to PM in India since the whole election concept is different from Pakistan

Next username is going to be Fake Kashmiri Armstrong...:sick:

So much jealousy that you don't have a username like myself & aren't a Kashmiri like me ! :(

Its not good for you....you know - Koi baaat nahin if you're not as Exceptional as your Big Brother Armstrong the Magnificent tou its not the end of the world ! :)

I agree,Hell i don't know yet what this Lok sabha is and how someone can make it to PM in India since the whole election concept is different from Pakistan

Both country follow Parliamentary democracy so the pattern is mostly same. Lok sabha means Lower house of Parliament I guess guys call it MNA in Pakistan.

So much jealousy that you don't have a username like myself & aren't a Kashmiri like me ! :(

Its not good for you....you know - Koi baaat nahin if you're not as Exceptional as your Big Brother Armstrong the Magnificent tou its not the end of the world ! :)

I ain't jealously of anyone. I am happy of whom I am, don't want to fake like you...Mr. Fake Kashmiri...:omghaha:

Lok=world,that why we say people as 'Log'
Sabha =Jirga,Old indo European tradition

Loksabha is lower house of indian parliament,there are 543 seats in it and any party or alliance which has 272+ seats will have his prime minister and Cabinet.

Yes as @Android said both have almost same legislature ,Both follow British west minister system.

I ain't jealously of anyone. I am happy of whom I am, don't want to fake like you...Mr. Fake Kashmiri...:omghaha:

Oh please stop lying.....I know that before going to bed you pray 'Oh God please make me as Perfect as my Big Brother Armstrong - Please' ! :azn:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom