What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Bhaiya...? :woot: I thought... Never mind

BlFopvuCMAEv-zV.jpg:large

Trying to look Muslim, eh? Has he been circumcised?

As I said its an election involving over 800 million voters and it cant be fought on a single agendax nor will everyone support the same party you support for the same reason. It's the very essence of democracy.

The main issue is this election is the economy, inflation and corruption, even BJP is not giving emphasis to Hindutva in this election. Hindutva and secularism is being dragged into all this needlessly and it is failing to enchant the majority Hindu voters of India.

a_sad Miah, CM of Punjab made him where the Turban and he ain't making anyone Fool...It's you who is making fool of yourself by posting loathe of crap...:sick:

He wont understand what you wrote.. He needs this..

image.gif

He wont understand what you wrote.. He needs this..

image.gif

Isse bhi iska kuch nahi hone wala..I'm Sikh, aur who mujhe last year Punjabi Seekha raha tha which is supposed to be my Mother Tounge...Allah say prathna karo ki woh ise akal dey, kyo burnol lagne say akal nahi militi...:sick: :omghaha:

Isse bhi iska kuch nahi hone wala..I'm Sikh, aur who mujhe last year Punjabi Seekha raha tha which is supposed to be my Mother Tounge...Allah say prathna karo ki woh ise akal dey, kyo burnol lagne say akal nahi militi...:sick: :omghaha:

Mujhey yeh bata ki iss C ko Professional bana kisney bana diya :rofl:

Frank Ocean - Pink Matter lyrics

"Close my eyes and fall into you
My god she's giving me pleasure"

;););)

Now we what Rahul Gandhi meant by "Congress worker ko maza aaya hai, ab main desh ke logon ko maza dena chahata hoon" :rofl::rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom