What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@KS There are some people who are supporting Modi for better governance and development, some are very frustrated with Congress and supporting Modi in the hope for a better alternative, and some are supporting him for Hindutva which you can choose to call Assertive Hindutva or Radical Hindutva as per your understanding.

I am supporting Modi for the first two reasons, and I believe a combination of a capable government and a credible internal & external security infrastructure is far more effective & desirable to counter any perceived rising Islamic threat than Assertive or Radical Hindutva that largely shows the similar characteristics of Assertive or Radical Islam. :)

BJP's PM nominee Narendra Modi addresses a rally in Chikkaballapur, Karnataka. While addressing the rally Narendra Modi attacked the Congress on rising price of gas and also hit out at Veerappa Moily saying he hasn't fulfilled promises. "Moily was Petroleum Minister and all he kept doing is just deciding should I give 9 or 12 cylinders?," Narendra Modi said.

10246346_10154032302520311_5515488438993309843_n.jpg

No I don't have any recorded proof as of now. But this is what the Telegraph reported few days b.

This is exactly what I feared. To know the editorial slant of Telegraph just look out for the political inclinations of Manini Chatterjee. its editor.

So who is expected to win?

preliminary results of any state?

Does AAP has any chance of clear majority or even a coalition govt with Congress?

Really ?
You are from Bengal right ? You dont like asking votes in the name of "hindu" "hindu" right..? But you are ok with asking votes in the name of "muslim" "muslim"..like what TMC or CPM does..why is that do ?

Plus you need to understand just like the minority cannot be bullied by the majority, the will of the majority cannot be held hostage to the whims of the minority.

Mate, try not to pick up portions of my posts as per your convenience, and that comment also has a history. :-)

DRAY, somebody hacked your account!!!! :woot::woot::woot:
The rebel inside me was awaken by the Hindu/Hindi hardliners. :whistle:

But I was never a Hindutva type, recently during last 2-3 days I am angry with the kind of intolerance being shown over certain silly issues,:mad::mad: in a way I am looking at it from the alternative point of view of a minority who is facing the threat of getting bullied by the majority. :-)

Does AAP has any chance of clear majority or even a coalition govt with Congress?

Results are going to get declared on 16th May. Poll trends are saying BJP will get maximum # of seats...

Majority seats is 272...Aap would hardly win 4 to 5 seats.....Arvind Kejriwal took oath of his children - Na ham Congress ka Support lenge, na denge....:sick:

Results are going to get declared on 16th May. Poll trends are saying BJP will get maximum # of seats...

Majority seats is 272...Aap would hardly win 4 to 5 seats.....Arvind Kejriwal took oath of his children - Na ham Congress ka Support lenge, na denge....:sick:

I really doubt AAP will get 5 seats,My prediction is atleast 100.

Anyway we Pakistanis respects the mandate of Indian people,Be it BJP or AAP or any other coalition front

BJP and its allies win although will fall just a bit short of majority

All results will be out on same day(May 16th)

As per all pre poll surveys and opinion polls AAP win max to max 4-5 seats which has started to look unlikely after their poor performance in Delhi Congress and allies around 100 seats their lowest ever figure till date even if they join hand which is highly unlikely they are far away from forming the government while the front runner NDA(BJP and allies) will end up around 250 seats around 20 less than what required for majority and thus will just have to look for some independent candidates and 1-2 small to regional parties to touch the mark and form the government. These are all predictions and Indian public in past has given many surprises BJP campaign has really gained strength in last few days after performing better even in unexpected regions and who knows might even get majority on their own :fingers crossed:

I really doubt AAP will get 5 seats,My prediction is atleast 100.

Anyway we Pakistanis respects the mandate of Indian people,Be it BJP or AAP or any other coalition front

You live in TV world ,Even in delhi (which is their bastion & has just 7 seats) they have very low chance of winning more than two.

1 Loksabha seat = 10 delhi assembly seats(in delhi),they won 28 assembly seats last time .

which party does nitish kumar belong to?

Does he has any chance to become PM of india?

I really admire him

which party does nitish kumar belong to?

Does he has any chance to become PM of india?

I really admire him
Janata Dal (United) also called JD(U) they will win 5-7 seats so no chance of becoming PM and is likely to loose even his CM chair next year.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom