What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I am not much confident,but yes we ll certainly see a good performance from the NDA.

BJP folks are confident but not complacent. When good news start coming from totally unexpected quarters like Assam , Odisha and Bengal, confidence level will certainly go up.

Whenever a Namazwadi Party leader utters some BS his colleagues jumps to their defense by saying something even more BS

Nothing wrong in urging voters to take revenge through ballots. But in my opinion it is wrong to support his actions just as "Amitshah-phobic media propaganda verbatism". What he spoke in the farm house in Bijnor just one day after his speech in Shamili, is no different from the insanity and absurd rhetoric that Azam Khan and co are used to spill every day. I find it difficult to understand how can you reconcile the both opposing views,one at national level and another one firmly state specific? You can not term Muslims as "Invaders and rapists of Hindus" in Bijnor and can not talk about religious harmony and equality for all in Delhi. It's a double standard. And i see it amusing the kind of defence are coming for such blots like Shah. Honestly, yesterday what Modi said in his interview (That every religion leads to God and every body will be safe under his rule) simply does not conform with what Shah tries to do as a "Strategy" and I am astonished to see how difficult it has become to understand this simple thing.

@KS
I am not going to change my vote for idiots like Shah. I have specific reasons why I won't vote for Congress or any regional parties. But I just do not support radicals like Shah and Azam Khan,that's all.

Lets just agree to disagree and move on. You have to be there in that part of UP to understand the anger of the jats and dalits affected by the riots and the betrayal they felt when none of the parties except BJP even cared to visit them. Politicians from the so called secular parties would pass through jat villages affected by riots enroute the muslim villages but wont stop for even a formality. And regarding the "rapists and invaders", do you have a video recording or anything..cause I haavent heard of that ?

I dont trust what the media says about Amit Shah and a lot of my misconceptions - yes I too had it about him - were answered when I watched his Ghoshnpatra debate on ABP news and Aap ki Adalat. I now believe he is more misunderstood and there is a propaganda against him.

Elections in India - with over 800 million voters - is a complex job and dont miss the forest for the trees. That is all I have to say.

minority who is facing the threat of getting bullied by the majority. :-)
Really ?
You are from Bengal right ? You dont like asking votes in the name of "hindu" "hindu" right..? But you are ok with asking votes in the name of "muslim" "muslim"..like what TMC or CPM does..why is that do ?

Plus you need to understand just like the minority cannot be bullied by the majority, the will of the majority cannot be held hostage to the whims of the minority.

Last edited:
Lets just agree to disagree and move on. You have to be there in that part of UP to understand the anger of the jats and dalits affected by the riots and the betrayal they felt when none of the parties except BJP even cared to visit them. Politicians from the so called secular parties would pass through jat villages affected by riots enroute the muslim villages but wont stop for even a formality. And regarding the "rapists and invaders", do you have a video recording or anything..cause I haavent heard of that ?

I dont trust what the media says about Amit Shah and a lot of my misconceptions - yes I too had it about him - were answered when I watched his Ghoshnpatra debate on ABP news and Aap ki Adalat. I now believe he is more misunderstood and there is a propaganda against him.

Elections in India - with over 800 million voters - is a complex job and dont miss the forest for the trees. That is all I have to say.
No I don't have any recorded proof as of now. But this is what the Telegraph reported few days back
However, a day after the Shamli speech, Amit Shah addressed a gathering of Jat leaders in a farm house in Bijnor, where he forgot to take the usual rhetorical precautions. The Bijnor speech was reported by the Hindi news channel, Aaj Tak (YouTube watch?v=PCjYDbwdQsY). While attacking the BSP and Mayavati, Amit Shah made great play with the fact that both the BSP and the BJP had fielded exactly the same number of Dalit candidates in UP. He then moved to his clinching argument. Mayavati, said Shah, in her eagerness to win the votes of a particular community (varg vishesh), a community that violated the honour of his assembled audience’s sisters and daughters (jo behen-betiyon…ki aabru pe haath dalta hai), had alotted that community 19 Lok Sabha tickets in the province, more even than the 17 she had given Dalits.

And off course I am not going to miss the forests for such bushes. That's why I don't want another handicapped government like UPA and want Modi to get a fair opportunity to prove himself.

In Punjab...

BlFZcDLCcAAwzMX.jpg:large

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom