What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Congress, BJP and AAP .

So far 433 AAP candidates are standing in elections and this AAP factor in real is making all the opinion polls of no meaning . even the regional parties don't know what will happen.
HAHAHAHAH

I like this guy,bit like ashutosh83B HAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol:

HAHAHAHAH

Don't you think that the votes will be divided . Always it was between Congress, BJP and Third Front(Regional parties) and with the AAP , the whole opinion polls are meaningless. No Candidate knows what the voters wants. Voters this time for sure will teach lesson to all the candidates.

Congress, BJP and AAP .

So far 433 AAP candidates are standing in elections and this AAP factor in real is making all the opinion polls of no meaning . even the regional parties don't know what will happen.

Bhai mere....for wining LS seats one need CADRES which AAP don't have, why do you think even after so many years, BJP doesn't get enough seats in south??? But let's forget it, i know whom i am engaging with, i have a pic for you............

1978779_436960243105448_8636812652301251342_n.jpg

Congress, BJP and AAP .

There are some criterion for a party to qualify as a national party. Standing candidates in every constituency is sadly not one of those.

Anyway .. Never mind..

Bhai mere....for wining LS seats one need CADRES which AAP don't have, why do you think even after so many years, BJP doesn't get enough seats in south??? But let's forget it, i know whom i am engaging with, i have a pic for you............

1978779_436960243105448_8636812652301251342_n.jpg

Here i am talking about the division of votes between many parties all over India. Congress, BJP, Third Front , regional independent parties and AAP . And in this elections, caste based votes, religion based votes, middle class votes all are going to be divided in a massive way . and there will be complete confusition and suspense till the end . but about one thing i am sure that many changes will be see .

Bhai mere....for wining LS seats one need CADRES which AAP don't have, why do you think even after so many years, BJP doesn't get enough seats in south???

Good effect of paapis on BJP is that now they understand their power,LEFT politicians telling that BJP is a player in atleast 24 seats in WB,unprecedented .

Here i am talking about the division of votes between many parties all over India. Congress, BJP, Third Front , regional independent parties and AAP . And in this elections, caste based votes, religion based votes, middle class votes all are going to be divided in a massive way . and there will be complete confusition and suspense till the end . but about one thing i am sure that many changes will be see .

Do you think before AAP there weren't multi-cornered contests at all???

there are more than 700 parties registered with EC & many of them take part in LS elections, in every seat (even before AAP) there were atleast 15-20 contestants (parties + Independent).

& people aren't FOOLS, they want STABILITY, not the good old days of Gujrals & Devegodas.........

They will vote for AAP only when they think there candidate can win, otherwise no one likes to waste his/her vote.

HAHAHAHAH

Aashutosh ka naam sun ke mujhe ye yaad aa jata hai

BiGc9mCCIAE3L5J.jpg

BiDyW53CIAAN4Kg.png

BiDN5imCcAA4jxS.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Congress, BJP and AAP .

1798879_734147343270469_2019505848_n.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom