What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I think his govt. will fall if he get less than 5 seats in LS.

He himself is expecting that but that can not be allowed to happen. He will become a political martyr. Thats why so many senior BJP leaders are fighting in LS to avoid temptation.

Some were saying nitish and lalu will have align to stop BJP in 2015 if BJP performs well in '14.

Thats sheer nonsense. That step will be a political suicide for Nitish. He is not performing well in LS because of Modi wave. However state election is totally different.He will do much better in MLA election. May not win majority but he still is the best CM candidate in race. BJP's local face Sushil Modi is just not competent enough. I think Shahnawaz Hussein will be better suited for the job but will not be allowed by local BJP leaders only.

Last edited:
AAJ MODIJI KA INTERVIEW DEKH NE KE BAD AUR EK VOTE DENE KA MAN ME ICHA JAG RAHI HE:-)

After watching today's interview of MODIJI i want to give one more vote to BJP......:smitten:

AAP! :sick:

1797605_741951679169774_1762962338815208597_n.png

अबकी बार मोदी सरकार ! वन्दे मातरम्

Hmmm... Trickle down effect in literature... Reagan would be committing suicide in his grave..

Is there any way he can be persuaded to go through with his dhamki?

His son thinks he will play a major role in National politics. Perhaps our Gowdru has taken it a tad too seriously and must be planning to move to New Delhi.:lol:

Well.. Bangalore weather is getting warm. So probably thinking of settling down in Ooty..?

Many pakistanis are rattled on twitter,writing analysis about the same things which our fiberals did in last 10 years.

Many are asking that he is a lair(marraige thing an all) ,there is no development in gujrat :D and so things to indian guys and telling them not to vote ,

HAHAHA

Kon jeeta?
Mupharaff

Aree election 12may tak honge ,16may ko tv pe result dekh lena chilla rahe honge **** anchors :lol:

Congress Party 'grand plan' with AAP explained Kejriwal fans please watch!

What that is explained in that video is not the plan, AAP will only decrease the percentage of congress votes
AAP! :sick:

1797605_741951679169774_1762962338815208597_n.png

अबकी बार मोदी सरकार ! वन्दे मातरम्

What about this dance in satyagraha..... :lol:

bjp_styagrh.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom