What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

In first phase, BJP got more Muslim votes than JD-U in Bihar. How does that sound..? Surprising..? Just imagine what Nitish babu would be feeling.. :D

What are you saying @jha ? thats a bitch slap on nitish's and all the other sickulars folks face..

bhai mere.. INC+ ka figure dekha Bihar mai? Not good for BJP yaar. 15 to 19 is too much for choron ka alliance! :pissed:

This is what I am saying ,last Time congress had 6 seats and RJD has very few but this time are going to get 15 to 18..Not so promising coming from Bihar.

In first phase, BJP got more Muslim votes than JD-U in Bihar. How does that sound..? Surprising..? Just imagine what Nitish babu would be feeling.. :D
More than Nitish Sharad Yadav would be banging his head against wall & saying.. why didn't I stop Nitish from going ahead with break up! :hitwall:

bhai mere.. INC+ ka figure dekha Bihar mai? Not good for BJP yaar. 15 to 19 is too much for choron ka alliance! :pissed:

blame it to IDIOT Nitish, after the alliance breakup there was too much space left in Bihar which BJP could not cover immediately, & that corrupt is back now.

If I were in his place, I'd feel like a jack-*** for having made the biggest blunder of my political career.

Now imagine what Sharad Yadav would be feeling who was against this Break up..? He was assured a senior ministry in Delhi but Nitish pissed on that also. Now he is not sure of saving his won seat and has no power in state. Nitish is at least CM for one more year but Sharad Yadav will wander like a headless chicken. :D

Folks One question !!! What are the or will be the impact of Sanjay Baru's revelations ? Congis must be on a backfoot

Now imagine what Sharad Yadav would be feeling who was against this Break up..? He was assured a senior ministry in Delhi but Nitish pissed on that also. Now he is not sure of saving his won seat and has no power in state. Nitish is at least CM for one more year but Sharad Yadav will wander like a headless chicken. :D

Which also means we'll have to bear with Laloo again.:tsk: The Bhains have come home to roost. Moooooooo!

I think his govt. will fall if he get less than 5 seats in LS.

Muslims never go with loosers ,they are of absolutely no value if you dont have some base,that's why muslim parties dont grow .

What are you saying @jha ? thats a bitch slap on nitish's and all the other sickulars folks face..

Aaj tak maine kuch galat bola hai kya election ke baare mein..? This is ground report not a figment of my imagination dear.

Yeh anparh ganwar JD-U wale ch***ye apne aap ko bahut Smart samajhte the. Khas kar ke Nitish haramkh*r. Poori ki poori strategy hai hamari. Bas dekhte jaiye aur aanand lijiye is natak ka.

This is what I am saying ,last Time congress had 6 seats and RJD has very few but this time are going to get 15 to 18..Not so promising coming from Bihar.
Something drastically needs to change. Sounds like that alliance with Paswan or with any of the local bigwigs are not yielding much. Something needs to change rapidly to trigger Yadavas!

Folks One question !!! What are the or will be the impact of Sanjay Baru's revelations ? Congis must be on a backfoot

Backfoot? This won't affect them in any way.

Any literate man will know that what was gossip in the power-circles has simply been crystallized in a book. Those who got the hints turned away from INC a long time ago. And those who haven't, aren't going to change their opinion on this revelation.

Which also means we'll have to bear with Laloo again.:tsk: The Bhains have come home to roost. Moooooooo!

Nah.. He is too discredited to win majority in assembly election.Nobody has forgotten those 15 years. Next govt. will be either BJP or, JD-U.

They already are cornered. They will just keep repeating that everything in the book is fiction.

Nah.. He is too discredited to win majority in assembly election.Nobody has forgotten those 15 years. Next govt. will be either BJP or, JD-U.

They already are cornered. They will just keep repeating that everything in the book is fiction.

Some were saying nitish and lalu will have align to stop BJP in 2015 if BJP performs well in '14.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom