What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Disappointing Modi Interview according to me. True there were some very good answers - but the whole thing was choreographed in my opinion. I would have liked him to have given a totally unscripted interview !!! I am sure Rajat would not have shared questions in advance :)
There is nothing Exist Unscripted in today's Media dude.but atleast rajat sharma Tried being as much as professional he can.Not like One other one was Looking Just a Endorsing campaign

Last edited:
Disappointing Modi Interview according to me. True there were some very good answers - but the whole thing was choreographed in my opinion. I would have liked him to have given a totally unscripted interview !!! I am sure Rajat would not have shared questions in advance :)

Yeah to be honest, seemed like one of his speeches.

Brilliant answers, sure, but seemed a bit choreographed.

That being said, all the hard questions, from crony capitalism, to the puppy comment etc was covered. Not much to complain about.

arey koi batau ki Top Trending Topics on twitter kaisey pata chaltey hai??

Also the skull cap answer according to me just doesnt gell well. His answer of topi !! Can anybody explain why he wears Sikh Turbans , Naga Topi , etc in his rallies ?? I am finding a bit hard to believe.

P.S - hardcore Modi supporter
It was right he was answered it. he said about maintaining a cultural(hindusim) issue he free to do that according to the consititution.

The problem with that tribal belt is adequate development hasnt reached those areas and they are fertile recruitment grounds for naxals and their kangaroo courts.The naxals prefer to keep it that way (underdeveloped and poor), just like congress wants people to be poor,illiterate,live on handouts from government so they win everytime. First is development of those areas and then weed out those who are not willing to join mainstream.

You cannot do any development work as long as these people are there, they won't allow anybody to do any work, first clear up an area with brute force, target the Maoist heads and finish them, and then take up development work there, while the force will move ahead leaving behind a smaller group to maintain control of the cleared area, it should be a decisive blow from all sides coordinated under a centralized control. Now the efforts are scattered as each state is handling the matter differently. Maoists have been cleared from Bengal and all their important heads are dead, but many others have taken refuge in other states.

Prime Minister Man Mohan Singh hides his wife's name and details in 2013 rajya sabha nomination affidavit .
But Congis with the help of paid media making huge drama over Narendra Modi Loksabha nomination affidavit.

164658_392731857533135_4711117486310979040_n.jpg

@levina
what say u.....

@levina has nothing to add. Please don't tag her on any copy of affidavits. she told me that she herself has 3 fake affidavits :P

didn't liked modi interview,audience was annoying ,over enthusiastic.turned it into rhetoric's.

Yeah to be honest, seemed like one of his speeches.
t.

Don't blame him , he has been doing speeches since time immemorial literally 2-3 times a week, its only normal that he would talk like that ...

70 would not help us to make it to 272.It should be close to 85 (+- 2)

Only elections of 90 seats have completed and you want to get 85 ?..... :lol:

Also the skull cap answer according to me just doesnt gell well. His answer of topi !! Can anybody explain why he wears Sikh Turbans , Naga Topi , etc in his rallies ?? I am finding a bit hard to believe.

P.S - hardcore Modi supporter

Sikh and Naga's and others you mention aren't really the community which is appeased nonstop and they don't vote as a community like Muslims do..so BIG difference

I like this guy more and more every day. He is really slogging it out knowing fully well that he has got no chance. Would have been nice if BJP also announced candidate for these VVIP areas well in advance. The sheer absence of any development will make these areas vulnerable if a good candidate is given proper time to fight.

Don't blame him , he has been doing speeches since time immemorial literally 2-3 times a week, its only normal that he would talk like that ...

Only elections of 90 seats have completed and you want to get 85 ?..... :lol:

Yes I get everything what I want.You should be thankful to God that I did not say 95 else they would have got 95 :P.. I thought they are giving 70 out of 120.

I like this guy more and more every day. He is really slogging it out knowing fully well that he has got no chance. Would have been nice if BJP also announced candidate for these VVIP areas well in advance. The sheer absence of any development will make these areas vulnerable if a good candidate is given proper time to fight.

are you falling for RG :lol: ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom