What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1606982_1573366226222373_5765485018343195827_n.jpg

I bet it was a scripted interview.

shat pratishat bhai. Watched a bit of it... & the interviewer hardly had a word in. Pappu is just going on about 'i will do this.. i will do that' & all that malaki. & the one thing which struck me is the fact that Pappu was screaming like a b!tch about Modi's one man politics.. & this moron isn't even an official PM candidate, but still blabbering 'I want to do this.. I want to do that'.. what the heck? India iska baap ka jaagir hai? :pissed:

shat pratishat bhai. Watched a bit of it... & the interviewer hardly had a word in. Pappu is just going on about 'i will do this.. i will do that' & all that malaki. & the one thing which struck me is the fact that Pappu was screaming like a b!tch about Modi's one man politics.. & this moron isn't even an official PM candidate, but still blabbering 'I want to do this.. I want to do that'.. what the heck? India iska baap ka jaagir hai? :pissed:

bhai pappu itna bada wala bhi nahi hai ki wapas Arnab jaisey unscripted interview dedey...............he knows he can't pass the exam without having paper leaked atleast 3 nights before :D

bhai pappu itna bada wala bhi nahi hai ki wapas Arnab jaisey unscripted interview dedey...............he knows he can't pass the exam without having paper leaked atleast 3 nights before :D
have you guys managed to watch Aap Ki Adalat with Modi today? was it any good?

Modi struck the chord with general population today with this interview. His replies were simply legen-wait for it-dary!!!

Disappointing Modi Interview according to me. True there were some very good answers - but the whole thing was choreographed in my opinion. I would have liked him to have given a totally unscripted interview !!! I am sure Rajat would not have shared questions in advance :)

Disappointing Modi Interview according to me. True there were some very good answers - but the whole thing was choreographed in my opinion. I would have liked him to have given a totally unscripted interview !!! I am sure Rajat would not have shared questions in advance :)

Also the skull cap answer according to me just doesnt gell well. His answer of topi !! Can anybody explain why he wears Sikh Turbans , Naga Topi , etc in his rallies ?? I am finding a bit hard to believe.

P.S - hardcore Modi supporter

Also the skull cap answer according to me just doesnt gell well. His answer of topi !! Can anybody explain why he wears Sikh Turbans , Naga Topi , etc in his rallies ?? I am finding a bit hard to believe.

P.S - hardcore Modi supporter

we have very very high EXPECTATIONS :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom