What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Guys get ready to hear those three words tonight - RTI, WOMEN EMPOWERMENT & SYSTEM CHANGE!!!!! :D

Tonight @ 9pm :lol:

Those who will count the exact no. of times these words were spoken will get a THANKS from me :enjoy:

This time they will have prepared him well. I doubt he'll screw it up again. It won't exactly be inspiring, but it'll do.

I worked today at the Australian Election Commissions Senate Vote count.

There's only 20 million odd people in this country, last year they lost so many votes that it had to be redone again. Hats off to the Election Commission of India, truly.

Get read for this too at 100:00 p.m.. :enjoy NaMo @Ap Ki Adatal.

Is there going to be a stream of this?

This time they will have prepared him well. I doubt he'll screw it up again. It won't exactly be inspiring, but it'll do.

I worked today at the Australian Election Commissions Senate Vote count.

There's only 20 million odd people in this country, last year they lost so many votes that it had to be redone again. Hats off to the Election Commission of India, truly.

Is there going to be a stream of this?

India TV news channel is going to broadcast it at 10:00 p.m. If you don't have access to it; then, once they upload it on YouTube, I'll post it for your and tag you in my post.

India TV news channel is going to broadcast it at 10:00 p.m. If you don't have access to it; then, once they upload it on YouTube, I'll post it for your and tag you in my post.

Is there a way to check TRPs in India, there's going to be a broadcast of Rahul Gandhis interview at 9pm.

Ye kuch zada de raha hai ,ya bjp ka voteshare 16% se 35-40% ho gya hai :|

His predictions are rarely wrong. But even if BJP gets half of what he has given, its a damn good beginning of a new BJP story in Assam.

I have got reports that in West Odisha BJP has done better than BJD forget Congress. And many people were angry with Patnaik because of that Rs. 1 / Kilo rice scheme which he keeps on flaunting. We are probably seeing the emergence of new India which even in remote areas is not content with freebies and desires for more.

Just look at how Mamta is squirming ...

West Bengal: BJP using media power to win polls, says Mamata Banerjee - IBNLive

BJP has solid lead at 3-4 seats and is neck-neck at 2 more seats like Asansol and Howrah. Thats why BJP's candidate from Asansol Babul Supriyo ( singer ) was attacked by TMC goons.

TMC high command did not realize that over appeasement of a particular community will alienate another one in may areas of Bengal. Left parties are jubilant at this new player and have started to think they might even touch double digit. They know that BJP will harm both but will harm TMC more than Left.

Last edited:
Guys get ready to hear those three words tonight - RTI, WOMEN EMPOWERMENT & SYSTEM CHANGE!!!!! :D

Tonight @ 9pm :lol:

Those who will count the exact no. of times these words were spoken will get a THANKS from me :enjoy:
I will miss that, going to Bar to drink with friends hopefully get stoned:alcoholic:.Link laga dena bhai raat mein dekh loonga :D

Question - There is Rampant Corruption in UPA II, What has Congress done to stop it?

Rahul Gandhi - RTI, RTI, RTI....................:rofl:

What's next, Women Empowerment...........................:omghaha:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom