What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Aashutosh ka naam sun ke mujhe ye yaad aa jata hai

BiGc9mCCIAE3L5J.jpg

BiDyW53CIAAN4Kg.png

BiDN5imCcAA4jxS.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Hey.. Dont High Jack this threed by theez footos. You Modi bhagat.

Do you think before AAP there weren't multi-cornered contests at all???

there are more than 700 parties registered with EC & many of them take part in LS elections, in every seat (even before AAP) there were atleast 15-20 contestants (parties + Independent).

& people aren't FOOLS, they want STABILITY, not the good old days of Gujrals & Devegodas.........

They will vote for AAP only when they think there candidate can win, otherwise no one likes to waste his/her vote.

I am talking about the vote which is going to be divided and a very tight contest for each lok sabha seat . I do have this feeling that voters will completely change the political system.

Corruption is the reason which is hampering development , increasing resentment among ordinary people and even behind the naxal problem its mainly the corruption because of this the masses are fighting. All the major issues are linked with this corruption .

Bhai, please don't reply, bhains key agey been aur AAPtards ko FACTS dikhana dono sabsey badi bewakoofiyan hai.........

But hats of to Media, they have conquered some people's imagination, so much so that they are calling a 1.5 year old party as a NATIONAL party when it won't even win 7 seats.

Bhai, please don't reply, bhains key agey been aur AAPtards ko FACTS dikhana dono sabsey badi bewakoofiyan hai.........

But hats of to Media, they have conquered some people's imagination, so much so that they are calling a 1.5 year old party as a NATIONAL party when it won't even win 7 seats.

Arre I'am just doing FUN ! :lol:

I am here talking about those ordinary masses who have to fight daily even to put food for their families.

Don't cry,Free schools,free meal ,eat,work and enjoy :sniper:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom