What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You mean the Auto driver lali type ?
Arvind_Kejriwal_slapped_new_360x270.jpg

bohot krantikari :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why such incidents doesn't happens with other politicians from ruling and opposition parties ?

Oh sweet Indian, why you are getting premature ejaculation? anyway learn the spellings.

Chachu Gussa mat ho.
Why such incidents doesn't happens with other politicians from ruling and opposition parties ?

Because they don’t do these kind of cheap tricks .I got sick of AAP when first ink throwing incident happened.

Nautanki sala bahut nautanki sala..

Aree yaar i dont understand these pessimists ,Schools me khana free hai ,education free hai ,mehnat karo ,naukro pao and mast Jio

Rote rehte hen :D

Come on , you know this that certain people are ruling the masses and they do have all sorts of luxuries and there are majority of people who doesn't have electricity, toilets, food and other basic needs.

Why every time the person who slaps Khujliwal turns out to be an AAP activist ?

that is not true .

Come on , you know this that certain people are ruling the masses and they do have all sorts of luxuries and there are majority of people who doesn't have electricity, toilets, food and other basic needs..

Gujarat has 24X7 365 electricity ,we will provide you ,dont worry :|
In My state MP too i get 24 hr electricity :|

Revolution is just wasting time,repairing is needed :|

Because they don’t do these kind of cheap tricks .I got sick of AAP when first ink throwing incident happened.

Nautanki sala bahut nautanki sala..

Why everything becomes nautanki , if its with AAP ? This systemic propaganda in real is giving more space to AAP. Majority of Indian population is from below poverty line, low and middle class income and they are all seeing what is happening with the masses all through these years .

Corruption is the reason which is hampering development , increasing resentment among ordinary people and even behind the naxal problem its mainly the corruption because of this the masses are fighting. All the major issues are linked with this corruption .

Bravo.... You must have an amazing mind to produce something as beautiful as this...

@chak de INDIA It was an excellent interview by Modi.Should set great momentum for next phases.

YUP . . was a decent interview. . . crowd support was overwhelming :agree::agree::agree:

We all know how media works and how money influence things. But this doesn't means that ordinary people doesn't understand about all this .
Abe o answer what i asked i'm not here to discuss your bedtime stories . . Lali BJP ka banda tha ya AAP ka ?

Why everything becomes nautanki , if its with AAP ? This systemic propaganda in real is giving more space to AAP. Majority of Indian population is from below poverty line, low and middle class income and they are all seeing what is happening with the masses all through these years .

So we need tehrir square or communists thugs ?:cheesy:

Bravo.... You must have an amazing mind to produce something as beautiful as this...

No proper wealth distribution is nothing but corruption in which certain people in power keeps the wealth. What is going on with illegal mining issue ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom