What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Humare Manoj Tiwari bhi sure nahin hain... Kuch bhi ho sakta hai...

In Delhi elections, Delhities blindly voted for AAP candidates without even knowing there name. This time around, we've overwhelmingly voted for NaMo without keeping the BJP candidate in Mind. Don't be surprise, Jab hamare Manoj Tiwari bhi election jeet jaye! :sick:

In Delhi elections, Delhities blindly voted for AAP candidates without even knowing there name. This time around, we've overwhelmingly voted for NaMo without keeping the BJP candidate in Mind. Don't be surprise, Jab hamare Manoj Tiwari bhi election jeet jaye! :sick:
its about maximizing from everywhere. don't let these seculars breathe.

Today's Modi rally .. Patliputra..

Bk341KKCEAAMdKI.jpg
what are the latest trends out of western UP ?

Could not agree more. People this time has not voted for BJP candidate, they have voted for Modi.

YES!! Meet Kiran Bedi - The New CM of Delhi!!! :partay:

NO, she can get a ticket but it will be Vijay Goel for CM candidate.

I am going to support Kejriwal for Delhi's CM post. Bijali aur pani toh free milega. :rofl:

:disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

Ok Madam you must be knowing about Delhi Politics more than me.I am a layman. Who do you think will be the CM candidate ?

Ok Madam you must be knowing about Delhi Politics more than me.I am a layman. Who do you think will be the CM candidate ?

I too a layman like you. I just started following Politics since 4 to 5 months, only because of Modi hater @Bhai Zakir. Koi bhi hoga par Vijay Goel Nahi Hogya, as he is not a CM material. :)

Who You?? o_O

Chal Khotte!

I too a layman like you. I just started following Politics since 4 to 5 months, only because of Modi hater . Koi bhi hoga par Vijay Goel Nahi Hogya, as he is not a CM material. :)

Chal Khotte!
Ms. Lekhi has a good chance of winning from New Delhi ... what are your thoughts?

From 2009

Rajesh Kumar Tripathy:Who do you think should be BJP's PM Candidate for the year 2014?
Sogorika ghoshe: difficult to say..arun jaitley i think is the middle class hero of the bjp, but i doubt whether he will have much support within his own party. maybe a sushma swaraj, but i really can't say..

Mahesh:What is the future of BJP? BJP is the party who raised from 2 to 180 and may be down this time and are still becoming stronger. So BJP is the future of India
Sogorika ghoshe: difficult to see the bjp being the future of india for the moment..for the moment it looks as if the party is floundering. don't think the future likes in negative slogans.

@jha sahab, @chak de INDIA @JanjaWeed @Indischer @GreenFoe what's the latest trend of today's? How many seats can the NDA expect from today.

I have made some posts from exit polls of 5forty3.in ,do check them :|

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom