What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Indian laws are such, once you are married (which Modi is, as per his own words) howsoever, you have to be divorced (which Modi has not)

According to India law you cannot marry other woman until and unless you are divorced..what's your point ? How Modi is married or divorcee is going to affect this country ??

Indian laws are such, once you are married (which Modi is, as per his own words) howsoever, you have to be divorced (which Modi has not)

No that is not the law.

Consummation of marriage is important, else you could get your marriage declared null and void.Another instance in which you could declare your marriage null and void is if you have been married under fraudulent pretense.

It is different from divorce as unlike in divorce, you are legally considered bachelor rather than divorcee.

how some Rituals can justified child marriage which is a offence in law
According supreme court order he has too fill that column and modi never lies the Fact is he was married once in under pressure by family.but that cannot justify that he never maintained a husband relation with that lady.So lady cannot challange him in courts. AND she will not by her Own Words

Child marriage offence now, not before.
Modi is a married man and requires a divorce.

I'm impartial to these ongoings but I'd like to just address this:

Modi claims 97% of all IAF a/c and weapons are obsolete.

Then "claim check" done by these fools verifies this lie:
Check: It’s true. The information is based on former Indian army chief V.K. Singh’s 2012 letter to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh where he said India’s “air defence was 97% obsolete”. Subsequently, Indian air force chief N.A.K. Browne said 65-70% of the modernization would be accomplished by 2017 and the full modernization by 2022. Mint could not independently confirm these numbers from the defence ministry.

Claim Check: Narendra Modi on Indian Air Force’s weapons and planes - Livemint

Except VK Singh was talking about the Indian ARMY's Air Defence systems- NOT the IAF's a/c and weapons this is a blatant lie and I despise this kind of cheap politics.

First I would like to than you for commenting on a Political thread
2nd when people are dying due to lack of good & the govt is letting millions of toners of food grains rot
People's anger reaches a point where they don't care about such tiny details

No that is not the law.

Consummation of marriage is important, else you could get your marriage declared null and void.Another instance in which you could declare your marriage null and void is if you have been married under fraudulent pretense.

It is different from divorce as unlike in divorce, you are legally considered bachelor rather than divorcee.

Modi has never gone to a court on his matrimony issue.
So please do not interpret his matrimonial life.

First I would like to than you for commenting on a Political thread
2nd when people are dying due to lack of good & the govt is letting millions of toners of food grains rot
People's anger reaches a point where they don't care about such tiny details
I can't comment on this as I have little information on the ground realties I'll admit. However, I don't think it is EVER right to lie or mislead an electorate no matter how trivial the information may be. This is just not on in my honest opinion .

Child marriage offence now, not before.
Modi is a married man and requires a divorce.
Maybe its comes Under your defination of marriage not mine.if you consider a child marriage performed unwillingfully and partner never lived like husband and Wife together not even for single day. then Best of luck for illiterate Views of yours

Check again bro, I had to do the mentions in parts ;)

Me too :( u forgot a gujrati :0 modi ko bol dunga :))

My team member in delhi
1397149723143.jpg
1397149723143.jpg

Attachments

• 1397149766745.jpg
    1397149766745.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 61
Me too :( u forgot a gujrati :0 modi ko bol dunga :))

My team member in delhi
View attachment 24179
View attachment 24179
Corrected my mistake bro! Please watch the vid and share with all you can. The message within the video NEEDS to be spread across India. Ideally the political parties would be doing this themselves but then in a lot of cases it would hurt their interests....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom