What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Legality issue.
He is not divorced.
So?
how can One will prove it in Court of Law. I mean they were Never Lived Together. they Don,t have physical relations of husband and Wife.It was a Forced Child Marriage How can you considered them husband and Wife

I'm impartial to these ongoings but I'd like to just address this:

Modi claims 97% of all IAF a/c and weapons are obsolete.

Then "claim check" done by these fools verifies this lie:

Check: It’s true. The information is based on former Indian army chief V.K. Singh’s 2012 letter to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh where he said India’s “air defence was 97% obsolete”. Subsequently, Indian air force chief N.A.K. Browne said 65-70% of the modernization would be accomplished by 2017 and the full modernization by 2022. Mint could not independently confirm these numbers from the defence ministry.

Claim Check: Narendra Modi on Indian Air Force’s weapons and planes - Livemint

Except VK Singh was talking about the Indian ARMY's Air Defence systems- NOT the IAF's a/c and weapons this is a blatant lie and I despise this kind of cheap politics.

how can One will prove it in Court of Law. I mean they were Never Lived Together. they Don,t have physical relations of husband and Wife.It was a Forced Child Marriage How can you considered them husband and Wife

Indian laws are such, once you are married (which Modi is, as per his own words) howsoever, you have to be divorced (which Modi has not)

Indian laws are such, once you are married (which Modi is, as per his own words) howsoever, you have to be divorced (which Modi has not)
Child marriage or unwillfull marriage never considered a marriage in law even if it happend willfully or not willfully.secondly modi never considered accepted him as his wife even if he Is. but law is law and truth is they never lived together as husband wife not even for one day.

Child marriage or unwillfull marriage never considered a marriage in law even if it happend willfully or not willfully.secondly modi never considered accepted him as his wife even if he Is. but law is law and truth is they never lived together as husband wife not even for one day.

It does not matter.
Modi's marriage ceremony was performed.
He agrees her to be his wife on AFFIDAVIT.
What is your problem here?

Waiting for results to come. I have told my boss and colleagues that I will be in Bhagwa (saffron) kurti the day BJP will form the Government.

Watch this vid (right till the end, a very important message is contained within):

@patentneer @Gessler @NSG_BlackCats @gslv mk3 @IndoCarib @@cloud_9 @@Roybot @@anyrandom @@Mirza Jatt@@Humanist @@WAR-rior @@Akash A. @@karan21 @@R &AW @@Yeti @@jayron @@bruce wayne @@RoYaL~GuJJaR @@DMLA@@Incredible India @@ChennaiSKing @@KRAIT @@Bhai Zakir @@GORKHALI @@IND151 @@lepziboy @@CarbonD @@nick_indian@@David James @@Che Guevara @@desiman @@Shardul.....the lion @@Contrarian @@Blitzkrieg @@INDIC @@danish_vij@@IndoUS @@Echo_419 @@SMStealth @@indianrabbit @@KS @@Matrixx @@danger007 @@The HBS Guy @@danger007 @@surya kiran @@sms @@jatt+gutts @@DARIUS @@AUz @@GURU DUTT @@supply&Demand @@DesiGuy @@--,-'{@ @@Ajaxpaul@@acetophenol @@DelhiDareDevil @@doublemaster @@Hellraiser007 @@AGENT 47 @@Nishan_101 @@Babbar-Khalsa @@desert warrior @@Nisha @@scorpionx @@blood @@Android @@Parul @@priti @@Nisha @@Skull and Bones @@hinduguy @@SpArK

Share with all you can.

no mantion to me???

you are over n out...

It does not matter.
Modi's marriage ceremony was performed.
He agrees her to be his wife on AFFIDAVIT.
What is your problem here?
how some Rituals can justified child marriage which is a offence in law
According supreme court order he has too fill that column and modi never lies the Fact is he was married once in under pressure by family.but that cannot justify that he never maintained a husband relation with that lady.So lady cannot challange him in courts. AND she will not by her Own Words

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom